“Top notch service!!!”
Review of Barefoot Billy's

Barefoot Billy's
“Top notch service!!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2011

Matt and his mates provided an informative and interesting tour for me and my husband. You tour is about 30 miles around key west. You stop and get a great history of the key yet if you have the need for speed, you've got it,too!

Would recommend this tour to everyone. And we'll be back next time we visit!

Royal Oak, Michigan
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“Terrific bang for the buck!!”
Reviewed April 20, 2011

Everyone visiting Key West should take the Barefoot Billies Jet Ski tour around the island, ski's are not fast (about 45 mph max) so they are not scary to ride.
Great value and very informative guides

Visited April 2011
Middletown, Connecticut
“Good price and great tour!”
Reviewed March 27, 2011

Morgan lead our group of 8 around the Keys and it was the best day of my vacation! He was very knowledgeable and personable. Denifinitely recommend this for anyone who likes waverunners and wants to know about some of the history of Key West! Thanks for a great time!

Visited March 2011
Wirral, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Just do it - worth every penny!”
Reviewed March 24, 2011

We did the tour earlier today, 24th March 2011. They charged us $100 for the ski and that was for two people. The whole experience took around 2 hrs and we were on the ski for at least 1hr 30 mins. Wear swimming costumes as you will get wet. The guides were very professional and safety first, plenty of "free" time just to blast around the sea during the tour - all I can say is if you in Key West, just do it.

They are based on the beach at the Waldorf Reach resort.

Sanford, Florida
“Completely one of the best experiences of my life!”
Reviewed March 15, 2011

If you are in Key West and want to have an amazing adventure at a reasonable price go see Barefoot Billy's. My boyfriend and I did an afternoon para sailing with captain Nathan and his first mate Burt it was beyond great. The island looked so beautiful from the sky and the ride was so smooth as well as the landing. For a reasonable cost you can get photo and video of the experience. it is so worth it. Next time I go I will see them again to go snorkeling and Jet skiing. I simply can not wait, I have done lot of things in my life but this was truly one of the coolest things I have ever done. Thank you Billy.
Jodi Warner