Seascape Tropical Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Orchid Key Inn(Key West)
  • Breakfast included
Almond Tree Inn(Key West)
La Te Da Hotel(Key West)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshemingway houseb bduval streethot tubfresh fruittrip to key westbreakfast was excellentbed and breakfastevery morningother guestsperfect locationsmall poolfront porchsouthernmost pointold town key westmimosasblock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 20, 2006

I stayed here with my friend in March and we stayed at the studio. The place was extremly clean and cozy. The matress was on the firm side which we prefered.
All I can say is that forget about sharing a shower....only one will fit and also be prepared to be woken up by a near by rooster around 5-6 am. But to be honest roosters are all over the place in Key West so bring the ear plugs!!! I am not joking.
The bedroom has a low ceiling so if you are over 6 feet this will be an issue.
But overall we loved it!! Koko and the owners were extremly friendly. The pool was a nice place where to hang out at night.
We never had the complementary breakfast but did noticed little boxes of cereal, yogurts and coffee.
About the parking...Koko was kind enough to reserve a spot ofr us with a bike. Once you find a spot....is better to always walk. Parking can be a nightmare.

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 18, 2006

My husband and I, upon recommendation of a friend, stayed at the Seascape Tropical Inn for our honeymoon this month. It was our first trip to Key West and it could not have been more wonderful. The inn's owners, Chris and Beth, surprised my husband and I with a gift of champagne and flutes to celebrate our honeymoon. They made renting bicycles to travel the island simple and recommended to us only the most fabulous restaurants which insured every meal was fantastic.

The fat and friendly kitties: Fang, Fred, Nona and Charlotte added to the inn's charm and quaint atmosphere. Breakfast and mimosas every morning...who could ask for more?

We will definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ginaberko72
Reviewed July 18, 2006

The friendly staff was more than helpful with recommendations for dinner and entertainment, not unlike having our very own, personal, concierge! The studio we rented was cozy and clean, with all the latest amenities (The rooms even have flat screen TVs!!) With the inn being right between Duval Street and the Hemmingway house on Olivia Street, we couldn't have picked a better location!

We'll definitely be back soon!

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Dave72
Reviewed July 18, 2006

I hadn't visited Key West since I was a child, so I didn't have much of a recolection of the town or what to do and where to go. I decided to stay at a bed and breakast instead of the standard type hotel/motel. It was the best decision I could've made! It was like a home away from home! The atmospere of Seascape Inn made it very easy to relax and feel like you were visiting with friends. The owners first vacationed in Key West and then made it their permanent residence. Any question I had about what to do or where to go, they had the answer. It was like having my very own travel agent! The owners and employees of Seascape Inn couldn't have been nicer. Always smiles and how can we help you? They even remember your name so you feel as though you're with family and friends! I feel I have definitely found my home away from home in the Seascape Inn!!

Stayed: June 2006
Reviewed July 5, 2006

My husband and I just returned after 4 days at the Seascape Tropical Inn. We were celebrating 20 years and this was a perfect place for a romantic getaway. It is located just off of Duval which was close enough to all the action to walk to and far enough that we were not disturbed by the late night goings on. The owners and staff were wonderful! Very friendly and offered up many great suggestions for things to do and places to eat. We felt right at home immediately as we were checking in, Coco made sure we did not want for anything! We so enjoyed our daily sharing stories of our adventures while filling up on the continental breakfast with Beth and Coco. We will definitely be back and recommend this beautiful B&B to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2006