“Excellent Location and Price!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Key West Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 77 Key West B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I stayed here for 5 nights in the pink room with shared bathroom. The room was comfortable and clean and I was impressed with how clean the bathrooms always were (I was a little leery to have the shared bathroom at first). Never had an issue getting in when I needed to. The location is perfect, a few blocks to the busier part of duval street but the few blocks meant it was a lot quieter than if you were staying right on duval. The 3 woman who worked there were extremely friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was good as well. I was in town for a wedding and most of the other guests paid twice as much (and then some!) as I did at other places. You really can't beat this place for it's location and price alone. I will stay here again if I return to Key West!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Dana101de
Write a ReviewReviews (1,074)

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My partner and I had an amazing 2 day get away in December before the holiday rush. It is close enough to all the activities to walk, but far enough away so that it is quiet. They offer a lovely continental breakfast and the rooms are spacious and clean. It is almost like you are staying with family, it is very comfortable and the hosts are very helpful if you need anything at all!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Anna A
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This is a beautiful historic house, that is the perfect place to start your exploration of Key West. We stayed for a week over New Years, and despite the ongoings elsewhere in Key West, the bed and breakfast was serenely quiet. The staff are polite and helpful, booking many of our excursions, and helping us find quality restaurants. We used the soaker pool each night which is draped by a huge palm tree. Every morning expect to enjoy fresh fruit, coffee, bagels from a local bakery, and a baked creation from whomever is working that day. Located on a quiet street, literally only steps from the wharf and Duval, this is an excellent spot to experience the best of Key West, and still enjoy a quiet nights sleep. They have bikes on location, and wonderful local art adorning the walls. We can't say enough about the Key West Bed and Breakfast, except that if we return to Key West, we'll be sure to stay here.

Room Tip: Even the street-front rooms are quiet. Just decide if you want a private or shared balcony.
1  Thank IDKSPK
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

This place is perfect - a few short blocks to the water or Duval Street. Exceptionally clean. We stayed on the Bates room - roomy, private bath, lots of closet space. Breakfast was lovely- breads and baked goods, fruit and fresh juice. A refrigerator to store and bought foods was available. Great large hot tub, outdoor shower and great garden seating. Many porches and hammocks, swings. No TV , but too much to do to miss it! Staff were so accommodating and attentive.

• Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank eatouts
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Loved this house from the moment we entered...till the moment we left! Breakfast is wonderful..the fresh fruit is bountiful..great coffee..my husband said the bagels were the best he ever had! Also something fresh baked every morning... Entire house is impeccably clean! (thanks to the hard working cleaning staff)
The girls..(Liz,Trisha,Lucy) are the best...:)

Room Tip: The owner does allow smoking on the outdoor balconies...that was a problem for my husband and me...a...
3  Thank CathyHuntington_CT_
Reviewed January 29, 2014

So happy to have chosen this place from an extensive list of potential B&B's. The location is perfect, home is comfortable and tastefully decorated, but the staff here really pushes it over the top. Lucy, Liz, and Tricia really make you feel like family. The owner, Jody, is charming, and housekeeping staff are accomodating and pleasant.
If you are in Key West to party, this is not the place for you. But if you are looking for a quiet, gracious home, make your reservations now!
We loved the Blue Room on the 2nd floor with its private balcony and view of the lush courtyard.

3  Thank Patrick J
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have stayed in many many places all over the world but I keep coming back to Key West Bed & Breakfast. Laid back Key West Old Town has just what I want for a winter getaway and I find KWBB is the ideal base to enjoy it. The people - Liz, Tricia, Lucy, Jody, housekeepers and yes the other guests (many who also keep coming back) - are all engaging and fun to be with. I don't think the price can be beat for all you get. As a solo traveller I appreciate the bargain single room. It's a heritage property so if you nit pick you might find some differences compared to a modern structure but that is to be expected - I look at the whole experience and keep coming back for more.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo