Key West Bed and Breakfast
$329
$330
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$277
$175
Travelocity
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
$1,019
1,087 results
All reviewsb bfresh fruitthe blue roombagelsbates roomsqueeze your own orange juiceevery morningshared bathroomcoffee cakeprivate bathhouse is beautifulthird floorduval streetother guestscommon areasfew blocksold town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Loved this house from the moment we entered...till the moment we left! Breakfast is wonderful..the fresh fruit is bountiful..great coffee..my husband said the bagels were the best he ever had! Also something fresh baked every morning... Entire house is impeccably clean! (thanks to the hard working cleaning staff)
The girls..(Liz,Trisha,Lucy) are the best...:)

Room Tip: The owner does allow smoking on the outdoor balconies...that was a problem for my husband and me...at times we had to keep our balcony door closed because the people next to us were smokers.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank CathyHuntington_CT_
Reviewed January 29, 2014

So happy to have chosen this place from an extensive list of potential B&B's. The location is perfect, home is comfortable and tastefully decorated, but the staff here really pushes it over the top. Lucy, Liz, and Tricia really make you feel like family. The owner, Jody, is charming, and housekeeping staff are accomodating and pleasant.
If you are in Key West to party, this is not the place for you. But if you are looking for a quiet, gracious home, make your reservations now!
We loved the Blue Room on the 2nd floor with its private balcony and view of the lush courtyard.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Patrick J
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have stayed in many many places all over the world but I keep coming back to Key West Bed & Breakfast. Laid back Key West Old Town has just what I want for a winter getaway and I find KWBB is the ideal base to enjoy it. The people - Liz, Tricia, Lucy, Jody, housekeepers and yes the other guests (many who also keep coming back) - are all engaging and fun to be with. I don't think the price can be beat for all you get. As a solo traveller I appreciate the bargain single room. It's a heritage property so if you nit pick you might find some differences compared to a modern structure but that is to be expected - I look at the whole experience and keep coming back for more.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank EKH58
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Long due comment since June 2013. But I knew I had to wriet this!

I stayed at this lovely Bed and Breakfast for 2 days. Although the price was a little steep but I LOVED every single part of this place. The breakfast was good. The housekeeper and the owner were really friendly. And when you're here, you feel like you're home! I stayed at the Nun room, the room was really sweet and I loved how they design it.

And it is located really near to most of the places of interest.I would definitely recommend this place to everyone out there! I would definitely go back there! Key West was the most memorable part of my USA stay!! :)

Room Tip: When you're here, you feel like you're home!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank michellelamws
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This place is gorgeous. That is a given. It’s all been said before, and the reviews are right: a wonderfully restored Victorian house centrally located in a quiet street. Pure authenticity. Tastefully decorated with splashes of Caribbean art, hand-made pottery in the cosy kitchen, inviting verandahs in every nook and the central sitting room with books, guitar, loom and the comfiest sofa.
This was my first visit to quirky Key West but, of all the things to do there, my favourite was spending a lazy morning in the hammock on the verandah at KW B&B.
If you are a single traveller you may be wondering: „fine, so it’s a nice place but am I going to feel comfortable?“ Well I am glad to assure you that that also has to be a given. If you want privacy, you can tuck yourself away in your room or find a quiet corner on one of the verandahs. Or if you prefer to mingle (while you enjoy the yummy fresh-fruit and pastry breakfast for instance), then the kitchen will introduce you to like-minded travellers, young and old, from around the world.
I stayed in the nun’s room (with special dispensation for "monks" ;-)) and I knew from the moment I set foot in the room I had made the right choice of lodgings.
But, to be honest, I knew that even before I set foot in the house. Arriving at the end of a two-day, hundred-mile bike tour (yes on a pushbike!), Lucy was right there at the front door to welcome me kindly with intelligent conversation and invaluable tips and advice for my stay. It was like coming home. Thank you Lucy and Key West B&B for making this guest feel so special.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo