“Exactly everything you need”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Key West Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 77 Key West B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is the perfect place to stay when visiting key west. The staff were friendly and sat down with you to discuss what you would like to do on your trip and help you plan where to go, eat and do. The house pet Goo is the most adorable little dog in the world. The rooms were VERY clean and well furnished with local art work and deco ceiling fans. Breakfast is healthy and very fresh local produce and you really feel like your at home. Highly recommend

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was our second time staying there. The service is great! The rooms are all different, And Darling! It is Victorian with a Key West Flare! The breakfast is Amazing. Fresh fruit of the season, fresh banana bread, good coffee, bagels, And best of all, You get to make your own fresh orange juice buy putting the in an Antique Orange juice press! Nothing fresher than that! It also has Awesome Artwork through out the whole 3 story house. The employees are very friendly!!!!!!

Room Tip: They have a dipping pool in back of the house in the garden. All rooms are great!
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stayed here for 3 night and 4 days in Sep 2013.It was our 3rd wed Anniv.We were staying in Mo's room.I was slightly skeptical prior to my arrival,because of shared bathroom.

But all my doubts vanished the min i stepped into this beautiful 100 yr old BnB.I would not trade this experince for anything.

We were greeted by bob the caretaker and he sat us down in the kitchen and explained the stuff we could see around,he showed us around the house.We were welcomed to the awesome smell of bread being baked for the next days breakfast.

The entire experience was very homely.If you like history and love OLD houses , then this is the place to stay.

Breakfast is sumptuous and to have it in the garden is all the more beautiful.

1  Thank AK_MN_10
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Came down to Key West late August for a friends wedding. Traveled solo and stayed here for 4 nights in the Nuns room. ~40 people came down for the wedding and we all stayed at different locations on the island. So I can tell you ( and so would everyone else) that this is not only the best value but one of the best places to stay as well. Everything was perfect. Could not have asked for better hospitality, atmosphere, location, you name it. The Staff went out of their way to make certain everything was perfect and they made you feel right at home!. They are very knowledgeable concerning the surrounding area, restaurants, places to visit and will not steer you wrong. Room and baths were super clean and although I shared 2 baths, I never had to wait to use one. I was amazed with the housekeeping to be honest! Only a few blocks from Duval, you can experience the nightlife and then be back to sanity without getting into too much trouble along the way! Right Liz? Please try to keep this place a secret! I would not dream of staying elsewhere next time I make my way down to the Keys.... Oh, and thanx everyone for making my stay so pleasant and entertaining! ;-)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank fish_bonz2100
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The Key West Bed and Breakfast was one of the highlights of my vacation. I initially chose this B&B based on the positive reviews and the wonderful art I saw in the photos. This charming house is situated in a very quiet neighborhood, but is within walking distance to any restaurant, bar, or shop on Duval St. I stayed in the blue room which was amazing and the private porch was a nice addition (although most of my time was spent relaxing in the hammock :) The breakfast was delicious as well. They offered a wide selection of fruit and a different type of homemade bread each day. Another reviewer here mentioned that the breakfast lacked protein options (meat, eggs, etc). I would agree-- this type of breakfast may not be suitable for hungry guys, but would be enough for the average person. Besides, there are tons of great restaurants in the area... so why get full on breakfast? :)

Trish (if I remember her name correctly) was amazing! She provided great insight to all the local museums, restaurants, and activities on the island. She also makes some delicious bread! The owner Jody and her dog Goo were also a pleasure during my stay.

The pool was a welcome sight after a long, hot day sightseeing. However, it's not heated, so it may take some getting used to if you like warm water like me (80 degrees or higher). Overall, great trip and I can't wait to visit again!

Tip: If you park your car in front of the B&B under the tree, be prepared to spend 30+ minutes cleaning it after you leave. I don't know what those birds eat in Key West, but it was nasty! haha!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Frisbee_Guy81
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stayed in Key West for only two days (which is definitely not enough to get to know this unique city), and we have really enjoyed staying at the Key West Bed and Breakfast. Everything was absolutely great! The house and the room (we had the blue one) are superb; the staff is extremely proficient, polite and kind; and the location is ideal! You are within walking distance of all the attractions and points of interest in Key West. We never used the car and we managed to see the 4 corners of the city during our two days. We certainly recommend this location if you are visiting Key West. Forget about charmless hotels and go for this B&B to really feel Key West!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maxime_wauters
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We spent two nights in the beautiful blue room. Jacuzzi tub is a bonus and great to relax in following a hot day on Duval Street which is only a five minute walk from the property. Breakfast is fantastic, lots of fresh fruit and breads baked daily. Staff are very friendly and helpful offering lots of advice on your stay in Key West. We strongly recommend Key West bed & breakfast.

Room Tip: The blue and pink rooms have a jacuzzi tub which is wonderful
3  Thank Vicky429