“Please keep this place a secret !!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Key West Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 77 Key West B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Came down to Key West late August for a friends wedding. Traveled solo and stayed here for 4 nights in the Nuns room. ~40 people came down for the wedding and we all stayed at different locations on the island. So I can tell you ( and so would everyone else) that this is not only the best value but one of the best places to stay as well. Everything was perfect. Could not have asked for better hospitality, atmosphere, location, you name it. The Staff went out of their way to make certain everything was perfect and they made you feel right at home!. They are very knowledgeable concerning the surrounding area, restaurants, places to visit and will not steer you wrong. Room and baths were super clean and although I shared 2 baths, I never had to wait to use one. I was amazed with the housekeeping to be honest! Only a few blocks from Duval, you can experience the nightlife and then be back to sanity without getting into too much trouble along the way! Right Liz? Please try to keep this place a secret! I would not dream of staying elsewhere next time I make my way down to the Keys.... Oh, and thanx everyone for making my stay so pleasant and entertaining! ;-)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank fish_bonz2100
Write a ReviewReviews (1,069)

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The Key West Bed and Breakfast was one of the highlights of my vacation. I initially chose this B&B based on the positive reviews and the wonderful art I saw in the photos. This charming house is situated in a very quiet neighborhood, but is within walking distance to any restaurant, bar, or shop on Duval St. I stayed in the blue room which was amazing and the private porch was a nice addition (although most of my time was spent relaxing in the hammock :) The breakfast was delicious as well. They offered a wide selection of fruit and a different type of homemade bread each day. Another reviewer here mentioned that the breakfast lacked protein options (meat, eggs, etc). I would agree-- this type of breakfast may not be suitable for hungry guys, but would be enough for the average person. Besides, there are tons of great restaurants in the area... so why get full on breakfast? :)

Trish (if I remember her name correctly) was amazing! She provided great insight to all the local museums, restaurants, and activities on the island. She also makes some delicious bread! The owner Jody and her dog Goo were also a pleasure during my stay.

The pool was a welcome sight after a long, hot day sightseeing. However, it's not heated, so it may take some getting used to if you like warm water like me (80 degrees or higher). Overall, great trip and I can't wait to visit again!

Tip: If you park your car in front of the B&B under the tree, be prepared to spend 30+ minutes cleaning it after you leave. I don't know what those birds eat in Key West, but it was nasty! haha!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Frisbee_Guy81
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stayed in Key West for only two days (which is definitely not enough to get to know this unique city), and we have really enjoyed staying at the Key West Bed and Breakfast. Everything was absolutely great! The house and the room (we had the blue one) are superb; the staff is extremely proficient, polite and kind; and the location is ideal! You are within walking distance of all the attractions and points of interest in Key West. We never used the car and we managed to see the 4 corners of the city during our two days. We certainly recommend this location if you are visiting Key West. Forget about charmless hotels and go for this B&B to really feel Key West!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maxime_wauters
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We spent two nights in the beautiful blue room. Jacuzzi tub is a bonus and great to relax in following a hot day on Duval Street which is only a five minute walk from the property. Breakfast is fantastic, lots of fresh fruit and breads baked daily. Staff are very friendly and helpful offering lots of advice on your stay in Key West. We strongly recommend Key West bed & breakfast.

Room Tip: The blue and pink rooms have a jacuzzi tub which is wonderful
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Vicky429
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was a top rated B&B so we checked it out ahead and tried it. Very good in everyu way except for the breakfast. We missed getting some protein in our breakfast. Staff was great. We did like the fresh squeezed OJ that was available for us to squeeze.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank doctorgary
Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you're going to stay in Key West and you want an absolutely fantastic and relaxing stay, try out Key West Bed and Breakfast.

My girlfriend and I recently stayed there over the Labor Day holiday weekend and it was excellent. The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable regarding the area and noteworthy attractions. They had coupons and maps and pointed out places to see and experience that weren't your typical "tourist traps".

The accommodations were excellent. We stayed in two different rooms during our stay (our room was booked for the extra night we decided to stay) and both were fantastic. Since it is a bed and breakfast, most of the rooms share two common bathrooms, both with full showers. Our first two nights we had a room with our own private bathroom and balcony. Changing rooms was a breeze. We had a boat trip for the day so before we left, we packed up our things, left them in a room along with the keys, locked the door and when we got back our things were neatly placed in our new room. The decorations, cleanliness and cleaning services were all great!

How can I not finish this review without mentioning their breakfast? It was awesome. Fresh fruit, you can squeeze your own orange juice or grab a glass already squeezed from local vendors. They had bagels and toast, cream cheese and other spreads. Each morning they had a specialty dish made by hand.

Overall, a wonderful experience! This was our first trip out to Key West as a couple, and we have already decided to make this a B&B (and Key West) a tradition.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Tom_33716
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

As usual, we had a perfect stay here! Clean, quiet, comfortable, and the best people taking good care of us! The breakfasts were delicious, and the only complaint i have is that we didn't see Liz and Jody much this time! :) We miss y'all already! Thanks for consistently being so wonderful! See you soon we hope!!

• Stayed: August 2013