“Mother Daughter Vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Key West Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Key West Bed and Breakfast
You added Key West Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Ranked #1 of 86 Key West B&B and Inns
Houston, Texas
“Mother Daughter Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

My daughter and I had a fabulous time staying here! I can't say enough about how wonderful this Bed and Breakfast is. The staff is fantastic!! When we arrived Tricia checked us in and helped carry our bags up the stairs! There are a lot of stairs, but that is part of the ambiance of a B&B. I personally like the stairs. Then, because it was our first time in Key West, Tricia told us about all the "must sees". For most of the attractions we were offered coupons to save money. The next morning we met Liz, and she was wonderful! She was very knowledgeable about attractions in Key West, and helped us with our plans, including offering insight into great places to eat, and local attractions and private beaches. Breakfast is served everyday and offers an array of fresh baked sweet breads and bagels, fresh squeezed orange juice, and as assortment of fresh fruit. (The operative word being fresh) The rooms are cozy, and the rooms we reserved had nice private balconies. We both felt that the staff was GENUINELY interested in both of us personally, as if we had known each other for years! Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
Sherwood Park, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

This was the first time that I stayed here and I absolutely loved it. I stayed in the nuns room and it was the perfect size for a single traveller. I had no issues with the shared bathroom. If they were busy it meant a little more time on the swing on the outdoor veranda. Liz and the ladies were so friendly. Every place they suggested that I dine was fantastic. They helped me with suggestions as to where to go and what to do. OMG the breakfasts were fantastic. I think between all the breakfasts I must of ate a whole watermelon. I made fresh oj and the baked breads were so delicious. They also rent bikes there and I highly recommend renting one for a day or two. I am already to go back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I planned the vacation of my dreams, Key West, dolphin experience and to see the Coral Castle in Homestead. I drove from Kentucky, because you miss so much flying. To say nothing of the hassle of attempting to board, etc.

When I finally arrived in Key West, I was a little past check-in due to not setting clock to eastern time! Liz called me, to make sure I was ok, and on the right road. As it would happen, I had just arrived within the city limits, and had stopped to gas up.

Liz waited for me, and welcomed me as if I were family! I could not have had a better experience! Liz and Lynn were right there, answering all of my questions, time and time again! The house is gorgeous! I was a little shocked to find the common areas not air conditioned, but the rooms are. And the balconies, and back yard are very tolerable. I spent a lot of time on the swing on the 2nd story balcony, just a swangin'!!

I was solo, and had the Nun's room. Never an issue sharing a bathroom. Clean, friendly, beautiful...I will go back!

Thank You Ladies!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Baton Rouge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Just returned from our first stay and will definitely be back! We had the third floor queen - quiet, cozy, great view! Arty atmosphere, loved the back patio and "pool" for resting up and breakfast. Delicious food, no eggs, but everything else. Liz and ladies took so much time to talk and help plan our day. Perfect example of why we like B&Bs! I solved the 'no coffee before 8:30' by walking two blocks to the Cuban Coffee Queen. A great way to start the day!

Room Tip: We didn't mind the stairs and liked quiet of 3rd floor
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank BRMiss
Wayne, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have stayed here twice in the past two years. The staff is a top notch group of ladies that make you feel like family when you are there. They are always very interested in each guests day, trip events etc. They are also a fabulous source of information especially if you are looking for a Local insight to get away from the tourist end of KW.

The house itself is very well kept and quaint. For me it puts me in walking distance of 90% of what I usually attend on my vacations. The rest is a quick bike or cab ride.

The rates are reasonable, the only thing to remember is its a guest house, so only a couple rooms have their own bath. Just ask if you're picky. There is a nice little back yard with a jacuzzi. Every day they do a GORGEOUS continental breakfast too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had an amazing stay at the house. Not only was the house very authentic but very clean, quiet, and relaxing. All of the staff were amazing, friendly, and accommodating. They gave great recommendations. The best part of the stay was the amazing breakfast every morning, fresh fruit, freshly baked breads, coffee, tea, bagels, and fresh orange juice. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Vchiggins
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I spent 4 nights at the Key West Bed & Breakfast. We stayed in the first floor King Room. The room was spacious, comfortable, quiet, and perfect for us! The staff was absolutely amazing. Trish, Liz, and Lynn made sure we knew the local hot spots, helped us book a few activities, and made sure we had plenty of sunscreen :) They rent bikes, have beautiful indoor/outdoor seating areas, and a lovely breakfast every morning. Can't wait to stay there again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple