Key West Bed and Breakfast
  • Breakfast included
$335
$297
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)
$242
$152
Travelocity
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
$923
$849
Priceline
1,090 results
All reviewsfresh fruitthe blue roombagelsbates roomsqueeze your own orange juiceevery morningshared bathroomcoffee cakeprivate bathhouse is beautifulthird floorduval streetother guestscommon areasfew blocksold townhome away from home
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This was our first trip to Key West and we were looking forward to a new experience and happy to say that we were very pleased. I read several reviews on different properties and settled on The Popular House and I'm glad we did. Great staff, very clean and beautiful accommodations.

A few points to consider
-Yesss!!! No tv's or telephones - that's why we stay at a B&B
-Excellent staff:Lynn and Liz-great with suggestions
- Breakfast is served at 8:30 not before which was fine with us and clearly spelled out in the policies sent to us at the time of reservation. We did not appreciate the guest who complained very loudly about the schedule, who obviously didn't take the time to read policies. If you want to eat at seven am stay at a hotel.
- This is an old house therefore it functions like an old house which is one of the main reasons we picked it. We love the look and feel of something with history. The stairs creak. If you want a soundproof box - go stay at a hotel.
-Off season rates are a good value

A+

Room Tip: We had the third floor front room - we felt like we were all by ourselves.
2  Thank JenniferPlans
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This B&B is in a great location--close enough to walk to the action but far enough to be quiet and relaxing. It is a bit of a walk to the Ft. Zach beach--suck it up and take a cab or rent a bike. The best part was how helpful the people who work there were. Don't hesitate to ask questions or for assistance with anything. The breakfast is fresh and substantial for a continental-style meal. We didn't get to use the dipping pool, but it's just right for cooling off after being out and about. My only complaint is that there is no air conditioning in the bathrooms and hallways and the lighting in the room could be improved. We did the shared bath (Bella's room) and there was always a bathroom available and they were always clean and stocked with fresh towels. Overall, you cannot go wrong with this place and the price is definitely right. Don't hesitate--you will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: If you want to save money, don't be afraid of the shared bath! It's not an issue!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank angie1027
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We had not been in KeyWest for years, so when we decided to go back, we knew, my wife and I, that it had to be at KWBB. We had been there twice in 2003 and 2004 for weeklong stays and loved it then.
Well, nothing as changed and it is still such a wonderfull place to stay. We where so happy to meet again with Liz, the manager. She even phoned us to greet us in advance because she remembered us. I would say she remembers everyone because she takes notes and makes sure everything will be perfect for all the guests.
The house is so beautifull and charming. Old, but so well kept. Everywhere you look, you're surrounded with beautifull objects.
The place is quiet, no TV's in the room, no phones. A jacuzzi waits for you when your day is over and you want to relax.
Breakfast is great, fruits, bagels, bread, cakes, whatever... The coffee is perfect and the morning sun will probably greet you on the terasse.
Like the title says, "it's just like visiting family" and only having the good sides. :)

Room Tip: The rooms for which you share batrooms are great : less expensive and so cosy !
1  Thank BernardMarcheterre
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Getting my husband to a Bed and Breakfast wasn't easy but after our stay he said when we
come back to Key West this is where I want to stay. We loved our room on the third floor with a beautiful view off the balcony. No Tv's no Telephones. The staff couldn't have been any nicer. They treated you as if you were old friends. The breakfast was a sight to behold, fresh fruit, fresh
baked goods and you could squeeze your own "Florida Orange juice". We will recommend this little piece of paradise to everyone.
Mike and Carol from Sarasota, Florida

Room Tip: The third floor room with the balcony made you feel like you were the only one there.
1  Thank Carol F
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My husband and I were married in Key West 10 years ago and began planning our anniversary trip back to Key West in January. I read so many wonderful reviews about Key West Bed and Breakfast, so we decieded to try it out. I am the girl who likes fancy resorts, spas, and swimming pools, and this was my first bed and breakfast experience. I am pleased to say that my husband and I both just loved everything about our stay here.

We were greeted by Lynn who checked us in, got us all situated in our room, gave us a tour of the grounds, and then sat down and went over a map with us. She gave us great suggestions of places to eat and see.

We stayed in the "yellow room" on the second floor. It was beautiful and tastefully decorated. We had our own bathroom and nice little balcony with a small table and two chairs. It was perfect for the two of us. Also on the second floor was a balcony with a hammock. We loved to share the hammock and spend time out there with one another.

The breakfast is delicious. You will find an assortment of fruit, breads, cake, tea, and coffee. It isn't served until 8:30, and we are early risers, so my husband would walk to Cuban Coffee Queen and get us cafe con leches to start the day. Then we would eat our goodies from downstairs on our balcony in our room.

The location is excellent. We walked everywhere except to and from the airport. It's close enough to everything, but then far enough away to get a good nights sleep without hearing things from outside.

I would definitely recommend this bed and breakfast in Key West. My husband and I will be back!

1  Thank Jaton B