“Fun in the water”

Key West Water Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Key West Water Tours is the only real two hour tour on the island. Others try but never come thru.
Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun in the water”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

While visiting the Keys my husband and I decided to take the Ultimate Island Tour at Key West Water Tours. This is a 2 hour guided jet-ski tour around Key West and neighboring islands. This was our first time on a jet ski and we chose to ride together on 1 machine. We were the only people on the tour that morning. We had 2 guides, one in front of us and one behind. They gave us time to both get the hang of driving and then we were off. It was a bit rough at times because the ocean was very choppy that day, but our guides were great. We were sore for a couple of days, but we had a great time. Thanks Jack & Megan! Oh, and you also get a free beer after the ride.

Maynooth, Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great Guide, Good Machines, Fast and Fantastic!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Our guide Dante was a really great guy, he gave us an excellent briefing and kept a careful watch on us the whole time. We went quickly when we could, and he really made an effort to give us cool little rest stops where he talked about the island. It was nice to see info coming from someone who had obviously lived there a long time. I got some great footage on my sony action cam and will try and get together a cool movie. I loved the balance of the tour, there were two places to stop and ride like a kid, jumping waves and generally blasting around to get yourself soaked, but we just loved the actual blast around the island. All in all a great day, with a coupon I got the tour for the afternoon run for $99 which was good, as it was an unscheduled trip (we had been unable to get out to the reef and came in last minute) It was just us and one other couple riding double, so nearly a private tour which was also great - and there were two complimentary beers for us at the end of what was actually a bit longer than two hours. There was a great little shower right on the dock and we went up and hung with the locals for a bit at the bar and enjoy our beers (if we weren't driving we would have stayed longer!)And hey the Hurricane Hole is actually quite a nice place, the bar is awesome, right on the water, and the food was great. Our waitress knew we were in a hurry before our run, and brought our fries lickety split. I can't say enough good things about this place. We certainly enjoyed a wonderful time out on the water with Dante and will definitely be doing it again!

“Awesome Time!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My husband and I went on the two hour tour. It was great! Pork Chop, our guide, was outstanding! We would definitely do this again. We had lunch at the marina restaurant after our ride. Food and service were excellent! Have the fish tacos!

All around it was a great experience and very reasonably priced!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth your money”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great adventure! My hubby and I and other couple booked our jet ski tour with this company because of its reasonable price and the length of the tour. It's well worth the money. Tour guide is really nice and knowledgeable. We were ten in the group, 5 jet skis plus our guide, enough number for the tour group. It was really fun. I compared prices and reviews before booking with them and I highly recommend this company. Their equipment are clean and new. Will definitely book with them again.

Visited March 2013
Key West, Florida
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Fun!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

If you really want to jet ski and you want a guide that knows the Key West waters and how to have fun, then this is the ONLY place to go! "Pork Chop" greeted us with a big smile and laughs and took us on a 2 hour 28 mile tour that had us saying WOW so many times. We will go back next year!!

Visited February 2013