“Had an awesome time on the jet ski tour!”

Key West Water Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Key West Water Tours is the only real two hour tour on the island. Others try but never come thru.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Highly recommend! Friendly guide, good jet skiis, and great time! My husband and I rode together. We traded drivers about half way through and all I can say is that it was fun, the people were all nice and I will go again next time I am in Key West!

There are newer reviews for Key West Water Tours

Reviewed October 19, 2012

This place gives a two hour experience that includes not only an interesting tour around Key West, but also a couple of times to just go out and play for twenty minutes or so. A great time.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

It was my husband and 11 yr old son and my self all on one jet ski. we had a great time. Ed was an excellent guide and gave us plenty of opportunity to play on the jet skis in the bay and the atlantic. There were times we got up to speeds of 50+ on some of the stretches. we saw dolphins too.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Superb tour run by our excellent guide Megan and along with hers, there were another 3 jetskis for the 2 hour tour. The highlight was stopping to catch a glimpse of some dolphins, somewhere along half way through the tour.

I'd highly recommend this tour and would love to do it again sometime.

Here is the video link to the dolphin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gGQ2QU7T-c

1  Thank hawkeye5252
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had a great time going on the wave runner tour. My wife and I doubled up and really enjoyed it. Our guide was great. We even saw an area back in the mangroves where the US military planned to hide submarines during WW11. They were really unusual canal like slips cut into the coral and covered by trees. Came back and drank some brews at the bar while we dried out. Met some nice people there.

1  Thank Mike M