Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Honest Eco- taking care of the environment and you!

Everyone should use HonestEco and there electric (battery powered) hybrid power boat! The Dolphins... read more

Reviewed yesterday
SPDMtravel
New York City, New York
via mobile
great day in key west!

I LOVE that the boat is eco-friendly, soon as I realized it, the trip was all the better and... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from $77.40
from $69.95
from $45.95
1,511 results
All reviews dolphin watch sponge garden dolphins including captain katie electric boat dolphin tour fish saw dolphins wild dolphins their natural habitat snorkeling spot great trip hummus small group dolphin playground marine life private tour
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

The dolphin snorkelling trip is well worth booking if you are in Key West. Katie and Brady were informative, well organised and very helpful. They know the area and the animals themselves very well so we managed to see a lot of wildlife on our trip including dolphins and a turtle, and while snorkelling we saw a nurse shark, stingrays and a variety of small-medium sized fish.

The boat we went on - “Squid” - is purpose built and environmentally friendly. It is spacious and comfortable and the crew provided fresh hummus, veg and a fresh fruit platter along with plenty of water (no plastic at all).

High quality and well maintained snorkelling equipment combined with comprehensive guidance made for an enjoyable experience for both beginner and confident snorkelers.

Honest Eco is a small, family run business whose attention to detail was much appreciated. We have done similar excursions around the world, and we would highly recommend this one.

Reviewed July 27, 2019

I didn't want the typical tourist trap and I hit the mark with Honest Eco. They really know the environment and everything in it and share their knowledge with great enthusiasm. They also pay great attention to the details, like with quality equipment to suit all types, including prescription masks for people with poor eyesight. Their custom boat is even electric.

Their ideals also align with my own. They are highly conscientious of protecting the environment by using only reusable containers to provide water and snacks to guests. The snacks were healthy, high quality and delicious. I wasn't even expecting snacks or water or much of anything.

Lastly, they were very friendly, welcoming and accommodating with everything. Looking forward to booking with them again.

Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

Our trip with Honest Eco on the Squid with Captain Katie and first mate Brady was more than what we had expected. We were treated with such open arms as we boarded with two children (8 and 4). After we learned about the boat from Katie- the boat is so good looking, clean, well designed, and so eco friendly, Brady rolled out a map and gave us an overview of the day and the plan. We snacked on organic fresh fruit as we set out on the search for dolphins. Not only did we get to watch the dolphins navigating naturally in the wild, we also got to observe other wildlife from all over the boat while learning about the ecosystem from the crew. We felt spoiled and yet; at the same time, felt like we were family.
It was a magical day on the water and a memory that our family will treasure. This company is the one that you need to gravitate towards when you visit the keys. As locals, we give Honest Eco and the crew the highest of reccomendations.

Reviewed July 21, 2019

As a marine biologist, their mission being so eco friendly with an electric boat etc intrigued me- so I booked it. Jen was so accommodating and easy to book. I went down with a group of 14 students for a Marine Biology trip- Billy and Francine were amazing staff- found us a pod of resident dolphins and they were so close -swimming all around the boat- playing and even mating! (a lesson I didn't necessarily want to give- but was interesting to say the least!)Then we went to a snorkeling spot off Florida Bay where we saw lots of sponges, soft coral, lobsters and fish! They were informative with a geology intro of FL Keys and biologists themselves! The bonus was their hospitality with everything we needed- from equipment to veggie/hummus platter and fruit platter hit the spot! Thank you so much- We will be back again for sure!!
Mei Len Sanchez-Barr
Eco Adventures

Reviewed July 19, 2019

I spent ages looking for a tour that would show dolphins in their natural environment. I did not want to go and see dolphins in a pool. Having found this small company I booked and WOW, so glad I did.

The boat was specially designed and a one of a kind. The owner (a trained biologist) knew his stuff, answering all my stupid questions. We saw a pod within an hour and spent some time with it without any other tour joining us.

After the dolphin pod we went on to snorkeling and we see a nurse shark, stingray and loads of fish in the coral. It was an amazing trip and I would go again anytime I find myself in Key West.