“One of the best eating experiences in Key West”
Review of Braza Lena Brazilian Steakhouse - CLOSED

Braza Lena Brazilian Steakhouse
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Duval Street and Telegraph Lane
Transit: Bus stop directly in front of the restaurant.
Reviewed June 23, 2013

When I say "eating experience" I really mean it! Myself and my wife found it by accident and decided to give it a try....well,the salad bar alone is amazing with lots of lovely fresh ingrediants and that would have been enough if we had not opted for the all you can eat!!
The food just kept on coming,filet mignon,sirlion,lamb,ribs,shrimps,all served piping hot and freshly cooked and on skewers right to the table... It took us a while to realise that we had to turn a little disc on our table over to the red side to give us a break from all the food ,and then when we were ready,we turned it over again,and once again the food started coming out....all beautiful.
It was one of the best nights we had in key west.and although we are not big eaters,we enjoyed every bit of it.It wasn't cheap,but for the quality of service and food,it wasn't expensive.We will definitely return there next time.The staff are also so helpful and courteous.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I took my mother and sister to Key West were we ran into Braza Lena one night. What was funny was the power had just went out and we decided to hangout and eat some food from the salad bar and had drinks. Due to the power outage, the manager took care of us, and the staff was more then gracious for our visit. The following day we went back for the meat selection. With the power back on, we started with a wide selection of meat with more drinks. All of the meat selections were very flavorful, fresh, hot, and juicy. Mom had a hard time with a few of the meats, due to the way they were cooked, but she loved the place. Since we had tried half of the deserts the first night, we had to try the other half and they were all very well. Of all the tables in the place, what was funny was they placed us in the same table both nights.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

My daughter had been wanting to try this restaurant for ages and it didn't disappoint. We went for Happy Hour and had the special burger which is made up of three meats and was delicious. To accompany we had strawberry mohitos, which again were delicious. The Happy Hour is for the bar area only, the restaurant being a Braziian steakhouse. It was nicely air conditioned in the muggy heat and great value for money.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

If you never been to a Brazilian Steakhouse and are a carnivore you're in for a treat! Don't be tempted to fill up on the salad bar because the waiters keep coming around with about 15 different types of meat served hot off the skewer. If you are a local sign up for the mailing list and you get a free dinner for 1 in your birthday month. This is the place I chose for my 50th bday a few months ago, so that shows you how I feel. It's excellent, just not 5 star worthy because of the self serve salad bar. I'll be back!

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Locally owned Brazilian Steakhouse. Same principal & price as a "Texas de Brazil." We really enjoyed the food, service & atmosphere. Opens at 5 pm, 7 days a week. I ordered the salad bar which has meats, soups, salad and delicious side dishes!! My husband had the meat service. He tried them all. Lamb was his favorite! 18% tip included on all checks to be split between all servers since so many serve a table. We did not mind the tip being included as it simplified checkout. One of the best meals we had while in Key West!