“Can't beat the price”

$400.00*
Dinner Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter is the longest running deep sea fishing charter in Key West, Florida, catching payloads of fish since 1947. Highlights Affordable Key West Fishing Great for Kids Includes PARKING, tackle, bait, and license Add $5.00 rod rental fee Enclosed full service galley Description The 58-foot Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter that’s inspected twice a year by the US Coast Guard, motors up to 60 passengers swiftly out to deep-sea fishing spots thanks to twin Detroit 8v92 turbo engines. Once anchored, the ship’s amenities—which range from men’s and women’s restrooms to a galley serving snacks—keep anglers comfortable between casts. Our friendly Captains and mates will assist first-time fisherman and even seasoned professionals make the most of their fishing experience. They'll even bait your hook! The Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter gets the fish you want to put on your table! Of course you may keep your fish. Fishing cleaning is available for $.50 per fish. Not sure you know how to do it? Let our experienced crew show you every step of the way. Successful fishing starts with a knowledgeable crew. We have the longest head boat trip on the island for the same prices as some of the shorter trips. Bottom fishing for snapper, grouper, mackerel and shark! Imagine the lightning-like stripe down the side of a yellowtail snapper or the marbled, almost serpentine pattern on a black grouper. The waters off the Florida Keys teem with such visually stunning marine life, and the crews of Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter know how to catch them! Call us and say "I want to go fishing in Key West!"
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Port Charlotte, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Can't beat the price”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Keep your eye out for Groupon specials! Take some Dramamine with you, too.

I didn't have much luck, but the person I went with caught a lot of fish. A few others on the boat caught BIG fish (someone caught a giant grouper, I believe). Another person caught some type of spiked, poisonous (scorpionfish?) species, and that was interesting to see.

I would have liked some instruction on deep-sea fishing. I was admittedly not very skilled, and the crew were not helpful- not much instruction, even when I asked for advice on casting and reeling. They mostly re-baited and gave very general advice and then walked away to help others. I think they would benefit from more crew to guide those who are newer to fishing.

Still, this is a killer deal due to the great price for the time spent on the water, especially if you have some prior deep-sea fishing experience.

Visited January 2013

Stuart, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“BEST KEY WEST FISHING CHARTER EVER”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Fantastic!!!! First Jamie (owner) kept the boat waiting for us just so we could make the trip. That's rare for any fishing charter. The crew was unbelievable. The captain and mate worked great together to put us on a lot of big fish. Ray (mate) was very patient with me when I repeatedly "bird nested" my reel and kept trying to catch real estate haha (coral, rocks, etc.). The captain was extremely skilled and very nice. Overall an absolutely amazing experience. Great crew, great hospitality, and a great time. Best charter I've been on hands down. Thank you guys!

Visited November 2013
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“won't ever use this boat in the future”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

was supposed to go fishing Nov 3, 2013 but it was cancelled due to high winds. No one called us, we showed up at 9:30 as instructed but no one was around and had paid $10 for a cab ride to the boat. I called them and was told of the cancellation, she told me "I was just going to make some calls" 1/2 hour prior to leaving? seriously????? she didn't know this ahead of tiime??? what a bunch of crap! this is not how you do buisiness!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank aniko m
Baltimore, Maryland
“"Fun fishing"”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We joined the group on Oct. 1st and also had a great time fishing. Ray was absolutely wonderful and attentive to everyone. I did catch a black grouper but it wasn't big enough so I had to throw him back - but not before pictures were taken. The captain will take you to different spots and we all caught plenty of fish and were happy to share with each other at the end of the day. We will definitely book this trip again when we return to Key West, FL.

Visited October 2013
“Great Day Fishing!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Went out hoping to at least catch a grouper and low and behold the first fish I caught was a (keeper) grouper. Jared the mate made me feel relaxed since it was the first time fishing in Key West. I asked a lot of questions and he was was willing to answer all my questions. I also was losing a lot of hooks from getting caught on the bottom and without any attitude, Jared was right there to get me hooked up and fishing again. The experience on the Gulfstream IV was very enjoyable and if I'm in the Key West area again I will defiantly book online again with the Gulfstream IV. It was an enjoyable fishing trip. Thank you Jared for making me feel like I was a regular on the Gulfstream IV. Trust me, the Capt. will get you to a spot where you will catch fish!

Visited October 2013