“"Fun fishing"”

$600.00*
Half Day Snapper Fishing Charter
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter is the longest running deep sea fishing charter in Key West, Florida, catching payloads of fish since 1947. Highlights Affordable Key West Fishing Great for Kids Includes PARKING, tackle, bait, and license Add $5.00 rod rental fee Enclosed full service galley Description The 58-foot Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter that’s inspected twice a year by the US Coast Guard, motors up to 60 passengers swiftly out to deep-sea fishing spots thanks to twin Detroit 8v92 turbo engines. Once anchored, the ship’s amenities—which range from men’s and women’s restrooms to a galley serving snacks—keep anglers comfortable between casts. Our friendly Captains and mates will assist first-time fisherman and even seasoned professionals make the most of their fishing experience. They'll even bait your hook! The Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter gets the fish you want to put on your table! Of course you may keep your fish. Fishing cleaning is available for $.50 per fish. Not sure you know how to do it? Let our experienced crew show you every step of the way. Successful fishing starts with a knowledgeable crew. We have the longest head boat trip on the island for the same prices as some of the shorter trips. Bottom fishing for snapper, grouper, mackerel and shark! Imagine the lightning-like stripe down the side of a yellowtail snapper or the marbled, almost serpentine pattern on a black grouper. The waters off the Florida Keys teem with such visually stunning marine life, and the crews of Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter know how to catch them! Call us and say "I want to go fishing in Key West!"
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We joined the group on Oct. 1st and also had a great time fishing. Ray was absolutely wonderful and attentive to everyone. I did catch a black grouper but it wasn't big enough so I had to throw him back - but not before pictures were taken. The captain will take you to different spots and we all caught plenty of fish and were happy to share with each other at the end of the day. We will definitely book this trip again when we return to Key West, FL.

There are newer reviews for Gulfstream Fishing

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Went out hoping to at least catch a grouper and low and behold the first fish I caught was a (keeper) grouper. Jared the mate made me feel relaxed since it was the first time fishing in Key West. I asked a lot of questions and he was was willing to answer all my questions. I also was losing a lot of hooks from getting caught on the bottom and without any attitude, Jared was right there to get me hooked up and fishing again. The experience on the Gulfstream IV was very enjoyable and if I'm in the Key West area again I will defiantly book online again with the Gulfstream IV. It was an enjoyable fishing trip. Thank you Jared for making me feel like I was a regular on the Gulfstream IV. Trust me, the Capt. will get you to a spot where you will catch fish!

1  Thank TeeDeez
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Booked Gulfstream on line and saved some money which was great. Darren was our mate and was excellent in is attention to all details.

Didn't catch too many fish, but the experience was fantastic. Darren and his captain kept trying new spots to help us catch as many as we could.
Also great is that it is from 10-4.
Truly enjoyed the day.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was happy to book Gulfstream Fishing based on the mainly good reviews here on trip advisor. Not sure where some of the bad reviews are coming from. I went fishing with my fiancé on October 1st from 10am to 4pm and we had a great time. We were both beginners but there was a mix of all levels on board.We both caught our first fish that day and got a good haul of fish which Ray gutted, cleaned and filleted. I cannot understand why people pay $600 for the same thing when time spent fishing, the fun and the customer service is so good with Gulfstream Fishing.

2  Thank LadyMeowMeow
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I cant say enough good thinks about Ray and crew aboard the the Gulfstream the are profesional
courtious anf funny the capian put us on productive grounds right away and the cater to all skill levels, as could bee seen by the mix of tourists and local reguliars on the boat. Also they made my girlfriend feel comfortable as she was the only woman the boat. after the trip Ray expertly fillet our fish and recomended restraunts that would cook them, and that night we had a fantastic meal! again my hats off to Ray!! cant wait to fish with them again...

1  Thank ppb706