“"Awsome" The Boys Had A Great First Charter Experience”
Review of Gulfstream Fishing

and up
Key West Fishing Day or Night Trip
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter is the longest running deep sea fishing charter in Key West, Florida, catching payloads of fish since 1947. Highlights Affordable Key West Fishing Great for Kids Includes PARKING, tackle, bait, and license Add $5.00 rod rental fee Enclosed full service galley Description The 58-foot Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter that’s inspected twice a year by the US Coast Guard, motors up to 60 passengers swiftly out to deep-sea fishing spots thanks to twin Detroit 8v92 turbo engines. Once anchored, the ship’s amenities—which range from men’s and women’s restrooms to a galley serving snacks—keep anglers comfortable between casts. Our friendly Captains and mates will assist first-time fisherman and even seasoned professionals make the most of their fishing experience. They'll even bait your hook! The Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter gets the fish you want to put on your table! Of course you may keep your fish. Fishing cleaning is available for $.50 per fish. Not sure you know how to do it? Let our experienced crew show you every step of the way. Successful fishing starts with a knowledgeable crew. We have the longest head boat trip on the island for the same prices as some of the shorter trips. Bottom fishing for snapper, grouper, mackerel and shark! Imagine the lightning-like stripe down the side of a yellowtail snapper or the marbled, almost serpentine pattern on a black grouper. The waters off the Florida Keys teem with such visually stunning marine life, and the crews of Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter know how to catch them! Call us and say "I want to go fishing in Key West!"
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Thanks to the First Mate (Darron) and Captain (Nate) and the rest of the crew my boys had and awesome first charter experience. Darron worked really hard and kept everybody rigged and baited at all times. He was all over the place and very informative with tips and techniques on getting the fish in the cooler. My oldest son caught to nice grouper my youngest hammered the yellow tail snapper and my friend and I caught some nice mangrove snapper. The Captain took us to four or five productive fishing spots that were all holding good fish on them great job Nate. He also took photos of my sons grouper and sent them to us so we can always enjoy the memories.

Thank you to the Gulfstream Crew for an awesome day on the water in Beautiful Key West.

Jeff Dedrick and the Boys

"these guys"
"awesome job"
"the entire trip"

Reviewed August 6, 2013

After reading the reviews we were ready for a great day of fishing where we were taken care of and entertained. The fishing was slow(which we could accept). But our mate Darren was much more concerned with helping himself fish then help us. We felt very neglected and unimpressed by the crew. We set our expectation too high.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great time fishing. We caught enough fish for the family to have two meals. Our mate was Ray and he was outstanding. We laughed the whole time. Then when we got back in our fish was filleted and there was a tarpon feeding show at the same time. What an awesome day! Thank you gulfstream fishing!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

In July 2013 my 15 year old son and I spent the day on the Gulfstream IV Party Boat. It was pouring rain much of the time. Yet the crew, and the first mate in particular, were upbeat, fun and helpful at all times. They made what could have been a miserable trip much more fun and adventuresome. We received all the help we needed - with humor and enthusiasm. We picked up our lines and moved several times as they thought we needed better fishing. However, we were pulling in enough fish for our supper so we were happy. All the people on the boat were friendly and joking by the end of the trip. The first mate, I think his name is Adam, really made everyone feel great about their trip. It was a full and satisfying day. After the fishing, the crew cleaned the fish for us and we were sent to Dante's restaurant where they would cook the fish for our supper. It was a great experience for beginners all around, despite the weather!