“fishing on gulfstream iv is always great!”
Review of Gulfstream Fishing

and up
Key West Fishing Day or Night Trip
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter is the longest running deep sea fishing charter in Key West, Florida, catching payloads of fish since 1947. Highlights Affordable Key West Fishing Great for Kids Includes PARKING, tackle, bait, and license Add $5.00 rod rental fee Enclosed full service galley Description The 58-foot Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter that’s inspected twice a year by the US Coast Guard, motors up to 60 passengers swiftly out to deep-sea fishing spots thanks to twin Detroit 8v92 turbo engines. Once anchored, the ship’s amenities—which range from men’s and women’s restrooms to a galley serving snacks—keep anglers comfortable between casts. Our friendly Captains and mates will assist first-time fisherman and even seasoned professionals make the most of their fishing experience. They'll even bait your hook! The Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter gets the fish you want to put on your table! Of course you may keep your fish. Fishing cleaning is available for $.50 per fish. Not sure you know how to do it? Let our experienced crew show you every step of the way. Successful fishing starts with a knowledgeable crew. We have the longest head boat trip on the island for the same prices as some of the shorter trips. Bottom fishing for snapper, grouper, mackerel and shark! Imagine the lightning-like stripe down the side of a yellowtail snapper or the marbled, almost serpentine pattern on a black grouper. The waters off the Florida Keys teem with such visually stunning marine life, and the crews of Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter know how to catch them! Call us and say "I want to go fishing in Key West!"
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 15, 2013

this boat usually cathes fish,which is their goal,the captain moves ,as soon as he realizes its a slow biting spot and 4 to 5 different locations on the reef is not unusual.you can take your own fish gear and food and drink or use theirs. we had 6 fish dinners from 6 trips ,the 2 weeks we were there. just about all the restaurants in key west will prepare your catch of the day and it just doesnt get any fresher and great tasting than that. great crew ,first mates ray and brian were great and cleaned your catch for .50 a fish . Jamie is very accomodating and keeps the boat in great shape,the ladies like it cause there are bathrooms on board! i've been fishing on this boat since 1989 and it never disappointed my family or myself on any trip!

All reviews
"these guys"
"awesome job"
"the entire trip"

Reviewed May 11, 2013

After wasting a few hundred as a lone fisherman in Key West being paired up with strangers and realizing there is a crew of lazy captains and mates that treat everyone like a tourist and have all their reasons and excuses and rules up front to treat people like crap and basically seem done with the day before we even left the dock right after we paid, I did what I knew I should have from day one, especially after Jamie returned my call a week before my Key West trip when I was formalizing plans. The Gulfstream is a great boat and Capt. Nate, Ray and Brian were all fantastic. I Pulled fish all days both days and just had a great time fishing in paradise thanks to all of them.

Bonus is Capt. Jamie is cute, tattooed and from Long Island for all you NYers.

See you guys in a year every single day I am there. Thanks again.

D

1  Thank realid
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This trip was amazing, you can bring your own food and drinks but they also have stuff you can buy on the boat. We had no idea what we were doing as far as being a real fisherman but firstmate Ray guided us and showed us exactly what to do. We caught the most out of any group on the boat which was about 25 fish and I'm pretty sure Ray was shocked. He works extremely hard with making it an enjoyable experience so don't for get to tip. Oh and they fillet the fish as well so you can take your fish home or to a local restaurant to enjoy your catch.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went in 4 people, had a blast. Caught a lot of fish!!! Great crew, they were very friendly and helpful. Great price we had only 12 other people with us and we were all comfortable and had enough space to fish, we would definitely do it again.
Plus- you can take your own cooler with drinks and food or buy some snacks on board.

great time

See more reviews
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Everyone hopes to catch a big one, but that is the fun of fishing...you never know what will bite and when. Either way, it is a beautiful ride on the water, with lots of fishing, snacks and conversation. The crew was always there when I needed them, and even knew all about the odder fish that came aboard. (I had never seen or heard of a banana fish before). But one word of caution, if you have never been fishing on a rocking boat before, take medicine precautions because once you are sea sick, it is too late and that will ruin the entire trip.