“A new breakfast favorite with a view”

Shor American Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Shor American Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #166 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Simonton
Description: Shor American Seafood Grill captures the essence of contemporary cuisine and Key West living. Immense pride is taken in the preparation of fresh, local ingredients where relaxation comes second to none. You will experience the best spot to view the famous Key West sunset. Shor is the perfect place for a special event or a casual meal out. Join us for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, seven days a week.
columbus, in
“A new breakfast favorite with a view”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We enjoyed breakfast at Shor Seafood at the Hyatt, our first time to eat there. I had one of their breakfast specials. a twist on their usual french toast on mango toast and covered in blackberries and raspberries, with a fabulous fruit coulis. Good food with an ocean view made this restaurant join my favorites list.

• Visited September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Kansas City, Missouri
“Excellent food, fabulous staff”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I loved the breakfasts most--they were great. Dinner equally good although we were out and about eating at different locations to try them out during our stay.

Visited October 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Fresh breakfast with gorgeous view”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

As usual, Hyatt's Shor restaurant did not fail to please. We had breakfast there three mornings, and though it was a little expensive (to be expected for a resort restaurant), the food was ample, fresh, and tasty. The servers and management were both friendly and attentive. My husband tried the mango French toast, the Cuban wrap, and some dish with shrimp, and I loved the standard cage-free eggs fare. Their standard French toast came with a delicious house-made fruit compote that I preferred over the syrup. Their bacon was crispy, and their potatoes were the perfect combination of crisp on the outside and moist on the inside. The orange juice was also fresh tasting.

Give this place a try in the morning as you sit by the water and plan your day. It's a nice way to start your daily Key West adventure.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is attached to the Hyatt Resort, just an amazing place the food and drinks are exceptional. Will return.

Visited October 2013
Windsor, Canada
“One of The Best Dinners in Key West - Breakfast Great Too!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

While on vacation in Key West at the Hyatt Resort & Spa on Front Street, we decided to stay in and have dinner at the Shor Seafood restaurant right on the property. First, I must say that the location is great for the resort as a whole because you are right on the water, you see boats and seadoos and all sorts of activities, great fresh air, it's just a great location. The restaurant is situated so that you are right on the dock basically.

I'll mention breakfast first as I'm a frequent guest at Hyatt hotels and get breakfast included every day and I have to say that if I had to pay for breakfast here (my least favorite meal of the day) I would have gladly. I tried 5 different items for breakfast and each and every one was great. From the eggs over corned beef hash to a simple omelet, all of the breakfasts were fabulous.

As for the dinner we stayed in for, it was equally great. We had shrimp appetizer that was very tasty, I had the lobster tail over risotto and my wife had the Wagyu Beef Tenderloin that was spectacular. We ended up having Key Lime Pie for dessert and although it wasn't as good as the other Key Lime Pie I've had in Key West, it was pretty good.

I don't often eat at the hotel restaurant that I am staying at as I like to explore if I can, and usually hotel restaurants (other than in certain locations like China or Vegas) are not that great, but any time I have eaten at a Shor restaurant at a Hyatt it has been very good.

• Visited October 2013