“So good we went there twice!”

The Breakfast Club, Too
Ranked #127 of 488 Restaurants in Key West
Description: The best breakfast in town! Serving homemade breakfast and lunch from 7:30 am to 2 pm daily. 11 Hand crafted signature Bloody Marys and 11 Specialty Mimosas and a full bar. Our Coffee Company serves up specialty lattes and coffees from VI Coffee Roasters with home made pastries fresh out of the oven. Expand your expectations of what breakfast can be.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I really enjoyed trying this place during our last trip and wanted to go back. Whether you choose to sit inside or in the outside area, both are really nice. The atmosphere of the place is very clean and cheerful. The service is efficient and you will not have to wait too long for your food even if they are busy. They offer a huge variety of different Bloody Mary's. They are also know for their rostis - which are eggs served on different combinations of veggies, or hash, etc. over potatoes served in a cast iron skillet which I recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great breakfast this morning with more then enough on everyone’s plate. Service perfect as well s atmosphere. Highly recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food and Kate the bartender gave us excellent service! Will definitely be back. Can’t believe it took us so long to try this place out.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Breakfast Club is, for us, our very favorite breakfast place in Key West. Consistent (over time) food, pleasantly served and deliciously prepared. Paula is an awesome server - not hovering, but attentive. The owner is attentive and proud of her staff and restaurant. Love it!

1  Thank DVuncg
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I was in town for a short visit and a local friend referred me to The Breakfast Club. It is a nice clean place to eat with inside and patio seating. The service was great, our server Pedro was on the ball, extremely friendly and we enjoyed him as much as the delicious breakfast. I had eggs, bacon, homefries and toast, my husband had the breakfast sandwich. It was very good, looked and tasted like home made breakfast. We returned a second time and that was as good as the first. The pricing was very affordable. We had breakfast under $25 in a tourist location. Very happy with the great food for reasonable pricing. I highly recommend this place. The next time I am in Key West, breakfast is at The Breakfast Club!

1  Thank LynnW1624