“A Surprisingly Great New Place in Key West”

The Breakfast Club, Too
Ranked #124 of 489 Restaurants in Key West
Description: The best breakfast in town! Serving homemade breakfast and lunch from 7:30 am to 2 pm daily. 11 Hand crafted signature Bloody Marys and 11 Specialty Mimosas and a full bar. Our Coffee Company serves up specialty lattes and coffees from VI Coffee Roasters with home made pastries fresh out of the oven. Expand your expectations of what breakfast can be.
Reviewed April 10, 2018

I was reading reviews of this place just before we were leaving for Key West. I was familiar with the location as it was the former Chicago's, but was curious to try it out. You walk in and the place is quite big. There is a beautiful bar area and tables are nicely spaced out. The atmosphere is clean and cool. There are also outside tables available, but since we had a party of 5, we were seating right inside which was fine. All the food we had was delicious. We didn't order their skillet breakfast option, but I saw the servers bringing it out to other tables and I wish I tried that instead. It looked insanely delicious. When you visit Key West, be sure to give this new place a try. I was glad that we did.

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank NJSusan-7

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Great place with outdoor seating and friendly staff. Awesome food and service. We went back quite a few days during our stay

1  Thank Joeree
Reviewed March 31, 2018

absolutely the greatest breakfast, bloody mary, and irish coffee spot. we only ejoyed breakfast but i can imagine how great all their meals would be.
great food, coffee, service, etc!!

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Our early morning breakfast selection were a big hit. I had the Monster Burrito with added sausage (yummy) and my husband had the skillet with eggs, apple, sausage and brie, which was a recommendation from our server, DeJan. Portions are very generous, the service is excellent and we are happy to encourage others to dine here. Extremely nice to have a new, clean and very modern option for breakfast. The bar looks amazing, so we will return for drinks!

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Breakfast Club Too will be on our list for visits to KW. The service was outstanding and a great menu of choices. I was envious of my companion's choice of corned beef hash--definitely homemade. The table shared the unusual and delicious French Toast Fondue: French Toast Pretzels and Dipping Sauce which was a buttery, caramelly-tasting sauce. We loved it. I enjoyed the Chorizo Poblano Rosti. Probably my favorite was the large selection of Mimosas--the Mermosa is clever and delicious