“Who knew?”

Day Excursion to Key West From Miami
Ranked #5 of 180 things to do in Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: As Florida’s only presidential museum, the Harry S. Truman Little White House was the winter White House for this country's 33rd president. Truman spent 175 days during 13 vacations in the home that is filled with original furnishing and memorabilia from Truman’s days. Presidents Taft, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Carter and Clinton also used the house. Guided tours offer guests a window into the world President Truman and life of a US president.
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We were very pleasantly surprised by our visit. The tour was very informative and it was great to be able to see the actual rooms used by the past presidents.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,042)

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was a bit hesitant because history was never my favorite. However I learned so much and my eyes were opened to how interesting history can be. I will be reading a book about President Truman when I get home from vacation!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

The Little White House is loaded with history! Our tour guide was wonderful and imparted lots of antidotes as well as information. A must do for the history buff.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Great tour to learn a little history of Truman as well as other Presidents who have stayed in Key West.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We had a great guide, Jimmy, whose personal stories added to the general history lesson - definitely a must while in Key West.