“Fantastic and Peaceful”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 38 reviews

Reviews from our community

“Fantastic and Peaceful”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

The house was spotless. Easy to live in. Close to everything. Comfortable. The small pool/grotto is where I hang out in my memories. Everyone was sweet, accommodating and clear about the steps we needed to take to move out for Tropical Storm Isaac.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Riverview
Reviewed August 8, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
“Wonderful”
Reviewed April 14, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

This house was perfect. The location to Duval was great as well as to the small beach at the end of Duval. The house itself is adorable. The small pool is great for an end of day dip. I'm glad I paid for the heat for the pool. We will stay here again.

Len H
Taunton, Massachusetts
“Home Away From Home!”
Reviewed April 10, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

My wife and I stayed with two friends from 3/31/12-4/6/12 and I think we all agreed, the house was incredible, more than fit our needs, had everything we wanted, close to Duval and the beach, we were able to park our rental car on the street outside the house for the most part. To us the home is larger than it looks, we would not have needed anything more. We had decided early on during our time there that when we return to Key West we will rent the Coconut Cabana again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size, amenities, location
Liked least: No ipod dock
Traveling group: With Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Perfect Home away from Home”
Reviewed December 30, 2011 for a stay in December 2011
person found this review helpful

I loved this house. It was the perfect vacation for our family of 5. We were able to go out all day and have a place to come home and relax. The rooster crowing was somewhat of a surprise but that is part of the charm of Key West. It had all the amentities to eat in if that is what you wanted. It is located perfectly to get around with out a car. The decor is perfect and everything was in working order and of high quality.

Va
Reviewed December 14, 2011 for a stay in December 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
NC
Reviewed December 1, 2011 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$478
Night
Week
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing