“Great Vacation in Key West”

Review of Duval Breeze

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 56 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Vacation in Key West”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We had a great time in Key West. The Duval Breeze Condo was in a great location, onsite parking. We would stay there again in a heart beat. The rental company "At Home in Key West" was great. Very helpful with questions and directions.

“Home from home”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A great place to stay, felt like home! Clean and welcoming. A nice safe complex with brilliant parking. Couldn't have been better placed for all the attractions. Loved all the little touches, like parasol for the beach and beach towels.
If I had to have a negative lack of wifi was an issue for us as an ipad family but for someone with a laptop access was available to the Internet with a cable.

FL
Reviewed June 7, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great home away from home!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

My sister and husband from Maui joined my husband and myself for a road trip to Key West. I found this condo on the internet and read pros and cons. Well I am here to say that all I found was an excellant experience. The condo is darling. Very spacious and beds were totally comfortable. Location was perfect. We left the truck parked and walked, biked or "pedi cabbed" anywhere we needed to go. Pool was very close...and we were about the farthest from the pool. Although we didn't do much cooking...(my husband is a chef...and was taking vacation!!), there was everything you would need. We would definately recommend this condo and the management to friends, family and everyone. We would definately rent this again.

“Relaxing!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

We loved out stay at Duval Breeze! There were four of us -- two couples -- so the two-bedroom, two-bath condo was perfect! We spent a lot of time on the balcony and enjoyed the pool. Also, the condo has a great location, so close to Duval Street and all the restaurants, bars and shops. And all the tropical greenery amongst the rooftop condos is beautiful! We would definitely recommend the experience to friends!

“Best Vacation!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

We loved the privacy Duval Breeze allowed us with being a rooftop community. We felt very safe in a busy area of Duval. The condo was comfortable, especially for (4) people with each couple having it's own bedroom and bath. We spent a lot of time out on the deck enjoying the February weather. It is well equipped and comfy!

Rugged travelers
“Overall great experience”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

The condo is in a great location, walking distance to everything we wanted to see and do. We were traveling with another couple and the space was perfect for 4 people. The accommodations were clean and comfortable. Check-in was easy; the staff were very nice and made an effort to get us into the condo a few hours early. I would definitely stay here again.

As stated in other reviews, the location is on Duval Street surrounded by businesses so the morning truck traffic is a bit noisy. Something to consider if you like to sleep in.

Only had 1 small issue - when 2 of us decided to blow dry our hair at the same time we tripped the circuit breaker and lost power in both bathrooms. We couldn't find the box to fix it and it was Sunday so the rental office was closed. There was no information about who to call for issues that occur after-hours. A neighbor helped us locate the box and restore power. I'm just glad we didn't have a more urgent issue!

Management Response
Mar 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. This is truly a lovely home; glad to hear you enjoyed it. Please note that your Check-in Procedure information and the letter posted on the refrigerator both have our On Call phone number on them; we are available 24/7 for emergencies.

We look forward to your return visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing