“great place for a returning conch!”

Review of Duval Breeze

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 56 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“great place for a returning conch!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

we were home visiting family and stayed here. we have two toddlers and it was the perfect size for us. The house was done very nice too, we plan on staying in Duval Breeze on future trips.

Older travelers
“Fabulous Experience”
Reviewed June 28, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

What awesome accommodations!!! We arrived to find the unit even better than what the online pictures show. It was immaculately clean and had everything that we needed. There were a couple of very minor issues (light bulb replacement and a minor, minor issue with the ice maker) that were fixed immediately when I called. I've stayed in Key West many times, usually in a resort on the beach. I have to say that this location was the best as far as access to the beach, the action on Duval Street and getting around the island in general. We parked the car and never got back into it until the day we left. The pool was convenient and well maintained. I highly recommend Duval Breeze (and at Home in Key West, Inc.) and would not hesitate for one second to stay there again!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful, warm and relaxing vacation!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

The Condo was very efficent. Everything you needed in the condo was easy and accessible. It was nice and quiet with one exception. The roosters were definitely a pain if you wanted to sleep late. The location was perfect. Convience store was next door and everything else was in walking distance. If you are there for the nightlife, there is alot to see and do. We had a great vacation.

Check in / front desk
A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“brilliant. amazing service so much better than a hotel!”
Reviewed May 24, 2012 for a stay in February 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband and i go to key west a number of times a year. This was our first time renting instead of staying at a hotel. What a great time we had! The rental agent even had a bottle of champaign chilling for us as this trip was to celebrate my husbands returning from serving our country. Thank you!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers

Reviewed February 20, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
Feb 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We will be replacing the TV in the guest bedroom this week and check on the window blinds. As far as the cleaning policy, we certainly don't expect the home to be cleaned before you leave. We do ask that garbage is thrown out to help keep critters away and that dirty towels are kept to a minimum. Other than that, we ask that you enjoy your visit, and it sounds like you did!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing