“Duval Sea Turtle Delight!”

Review of Duval Sea Turtle

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 49 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Duval Sea Turtle Delight!”
Reviewed November 19, 2008 for a stay in May 2008

We stayed a week at the Duval Sea Turtle. It was one of the best vacations of my entire life. The condo was awesome and the perfect location for us. It was like being "at home away from home". I would HIGHLY recommend this condo. If I go back to Key West, I will definitely reserve this place. KUDOS!

Liked least: Nothing
Reviewed November 19, 2008 for a stay in August 2008

Liked least: Ants
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
“Great Vacation Spot”
Reviewed November 13, 2008 for a stay in June 2007

This was a wonderful place to stay. Security was great. Right in the heart of Key West, with easy access to all activities. The unit was clean and had all the conveniences we needed. We would stay there again on our next visit.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great condo in a great location”
Reviewed November 8, 2008 for a stay in July 2008

This was our second stay here, so we obviously liked it when we were here in 2004! The condo has everything in it to make you feel at home. It is in a perfect location; close enough to all the main attractions on Duval Sreet, yet far enough away from all the noisy crowds that come with that. We preferred to walk just about everywhere we went because of parking issues, and the secured garage is also a nice feature. Checking in and out was also a bresze. We would highly recommend this place and will probably stay here again in the future.

Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Vacation Key West”
Reviewed November 7, 2008 for a stay in January 2007

The property is as described and the location right off Duval is a perfect central location to explore Key West. The master-suite was wonderful and we were happy the unit provides off-street parking. I chose this property based on location, parking and use of pool. Unfortunately the pool area was under repair during our stay so we were not able to enjoy it.
While the unit was very well appointed I would not stay there again because of the noise from the garbage trucks and the roosters. The resturants in the lower level of the units were nice but the noise of glass bottles being dumped in metal containers and trash trucks grinding up the trash made for an unpleasant early morning wake-up call.

WV
Reviewed November 7, 2008 for a stay in June 2008

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing