“Close to everything.”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Close to everything.”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Loved staying there - close to everything. State park & Duval Street. Was very quiet. Street was busy when a cruise ship came in - but not horrible.
Nice neighborhood, pool nice - wish it was open later. Bikes were nice for getting around.

Rugged travelers
New City NY
Reviewed February 6, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Frederick Maryland
Reviewed January 15, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Older travelers
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Our experience in renting Lavender Jungle was great. Libbey the renting agent was very helpful with all the information needed for our rental contract and Sabrina our front desk receptionist was so friendly, and helped us answer the many questions that we had. The place was just like being at home with just about everything we needed. Bright, clean and nicely decorated. Location was good, you could walk or ride the bikes that come with the rental. Far enough away from right downtown but not to far. The pool was nice and your right by Fort Zach to enjoy the beach. Hope to go back in the future,but will go during a cooler month. We went in august for our anniversary, thank goodness Issac stayed a tropical storm and not a hurricane. We renewed our wedding vows and had a wonderful time relaxing,fishing,shopping,swimming and meeting lots of really nice people of Key West. Thanks,2 happy people in pa

“Lavender Jungle!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Our stay at the Lavender Jungle was absolutely amazing! The beds were comfortable, the updated kitchen was beautiful and the outdoor patio was very cozy.

I have no complaints with the condo. I do, however, think that the pool should be open later than dusk. If I am paying pretty good money to go on vacation, I want to swim whenever I want to. Also, we had people come in 3 times to check our smoke detectors. I thought that was a little unnecessary.

Other than that, I would 100% recommend Lavender Jungle to anyone!

The process was very easy and Libby from ahikw was very kind and helpful.

Older travelers
Management Response
Aug 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay. Regarding the smoke detectors, there is an annual fire inspection required in all of our vacation rentals which would require one visit to inspect and anothre visit if something has to be replaced/repaired etc. We will certainly follow up about a 3rd visit; we do our best to offer our guests privacy.

We look forward to a return visit!
FL
Reviewed July 5, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Albany
Reviewed April 4, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing