“Just What I Needed”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Just What I Needed”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We really enjoyed Lavender Jungle. It had very nice amenities. The highlight by far was the bicycles. They were great for getting around town. Location in the Truman annex was great. It was close to the action, but very quiet in the evenings. We enjoyed sitting on the back patio. One thing that could have been better: The beds in the second bedroom were very uncomfortable. Our kids hated them.

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful Home at the End of The annex”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

A beautiful place, at the end of Southard across from the entrance to the fort.

Well appointed, comfortable, with a great patio. Comes with two bikes!

Only drawbacks:
- It's on the corner, and during the boat races, that's a noisy place to be. But, on the upside, there are only neighbors on one side!
- It's further off Duval than the address implies, it's at the corner of Southard and Fort Streets. (The walk to Casa Marina was longer than expected.)
- Despite being on a parking lot (excellent for moving in!) the assigned parking space is in the large lot on the other end.

A romantic getaway
“Mom's favorite vacation!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We stayed at the Lavender Jungle in the Truman annex.And let me tell you it was beautiful. We were close to everything. The staff was amazing and helpful.
My partner and I decided to bring my mother to Key West since she had never been. And not to waste your time with a long story.But when you hear your mother tell you this was her favorite Vacation ever you know you've done well. I have to thank @ Home In Key West for putting us in such a beautiful rental. By the way the only thing that was missing in the rental was a stocked Fridge. Everything else you could want was provided.

Luxury-minded travelers
“Close to everything.”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Loved staying there - close to everything. State park & Duval Street. Was very quiet. Street was busy when a cruise ship came in - but not horrible.
Nice neighborhood, pool nice - wish it was open later. Bikes were nice for getting around.

Rugged travelers
New City NY
Reviewed February 6, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Frederick Maryland
Reviewed January 15, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Older travelers
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Our experience in renting Lavender Jungle was great. Libbey the renting agent was very helpful with all the information needed for our rental contract and Sabrina our front desk receptionist was so friendly, and helped us answer the many questions that we had. The place was just like being at home with just about everything we needed. Bright, clean and nicely decorated. Location was good, you could walk or ride the bikes that come with the rental. Far enough away from right downtown but not to far. The pool was nice and your right by Fort Zach to enjoy the beach. Hope to go back in the future,but will go during a cooler month. We went in august for our anniversary, thank goodness Issac stayed a tropical storm and not a hurricane. We renewed our wedding vows and had a wonderful time relaxing,fishing,shopping,swimming and meeting lots of really nice people of Key West. Thanks,2 happy people in pa

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing