“Wonderful Location”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Wonderful Location”
Reviewed June 30, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

My husband and I went here for our honeymoon and it was the perfect place. It is close enough to Duvall Street to walk there. But it's far enough away to get away from the noise of the town. The room was very roomy and clean. It made a perfect location for our honeymoon. We would definitly go back again.

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 18-24
“Hmmm...”
Reviewed March 30, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

Almost perfect. I am the princess and the pea, so the bedding was not the most comfortable. All other aspects were great. Location, Location, Location.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
New York Capital District
Reviewed March 2, 2011 for a stay in February 2011
person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Location Fantasy Fest 2009”
Reviewed November 11, 2009 for a stay in October 2009
people found this review helpful

It was a girls trip to fantasy fest for the first time. We couldn't have asked for a better location or accomodations. The Lavender Jungle was the perfect distance to everything we wanted to do. We rented bikes (highly recommend) and never even used the car. The unit was perfectly stocked with all we needed and more. The beds were comfotable and they even left us some snorkel equiptment to use. In this economy it was great to have the full kitchen and grill so most of our meals were at home saving us $$. We boosted the economy at local bars which were all within walking distance. There was a security guard so we felt very comfortable coming and going by ourselves. Highly Recommend the Lavender Jungle.

“Very nice rental”
Reviewed November 6, 2008 for a stay in July 2006
people found this review helpful

The place was very nice and convenient to downtown Key West, but in a very quiet location. It was a short walk to the pool and hot tub--I guess I got spoiled having a hot tub on my patio the last time I rented in Key West. Everything was fine until we had to evacuate because of a hurricane. Even though we were under mandatory evacuation as non-residents, we stayed one more night at the condo and caught the last commercial flight out of Key West the next day, just before the hurricane struck. Pretty exciting!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing