“Always the perfect choice”

Review of Key West Found

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kevin5090...
Massachusetts
“Always the perfect choice”
Reviewed April 5, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

The Foundry in Truman annex is where I stay every time I vacation in KW- close to everything but quiet & peaceful for relaxation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean, great location, nice neighbors
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Prospect KY
Reviewed March 23, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Maryland
Reviewed March 12, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Management Response
Mar 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. The owners put alot of time into this home and I know will want to see your comments. The sofabed is only a few months old and there is a pantry in the kitchen for dry goods. We will look at the other items you mention and supply what is needed.

We look forward to your return.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect location, great decor”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We stayed in a condo in the Truman annex Foundry this vacation, and we really loved the location. We could walk easily to the Key West Bight, the Mallory Square area, the Hemingway House, Faustos grocery, etc. Even in the midst of all these nearby sites, it was very quiet and calm. The decor was quite nautical and comfortable. Kitchen was well equipped although not high end. When our wi-fi did not work, we called and they had someone fix it within two hours! The pool is quite small and doesn't have much sun. That was our only negative because we had hoped to spend lots of time there. The steps to the second and third floors are quite steep, so they would be difficult for older persons or families. We have used athomekeywest Realtors many times and have had great experience each time. They are accurate, prompt, honest, and offer good customer service. We will use them again.

“Paradise!!!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

My first experience with Key West Found was dealing with Lida from at Home in Key West. Lida was the best in helping me find the right rental I was looking for and answering all my many questions everytime I called her.
Key West Found was awesome! We were there on a girl's getaway and there was plenty of room for all of us. From the minute we walked in the front door, we felt right at home. Loved the open doors and windows looking out to our front porch. Living room and kitchen were decorated beautifully! The kitchen had everything you needed.
On the second floor was a huge bedroom with a king size bed and bathroom. It also has a balcony off it. Really couldn't see much sitting on the balcony, but it was nice to have. Also, right outside the bedroom was your washer and dryer, which was very convenient! The only problem was the dryer does take forever to dry your clothes!!!
On the third floor (and yes, climbing those stairs a few times a day can get to you)was another bedroom with 2 twin beds and a bathroom off the bedroom. One wall is just windows, which lets all the light in and beautiful palm trees right outside your window!
Key West Found is within walking distance of everything including Mallory Square, Duvaul St., the Harbor Walk and many awesome restaurants and bars. Truman annex itself is a beautiful complex to walk around in. I loved the tree lined streets and all the beautiful different complexes that you have a choice of. Felt very safe due to the gated community. Gates are locked after six o'clock and you can only get in and out with your key. The designated swimming pool for the Foundry was right around the corner. It was somewhat small, but suited our needs.
After staying there for 11 nites, none of us wanted to leave! We will definitely be back and recommend this area and at Home in Key West to anyone! Thank you Lida!!!

Iowa
Reviewed October 25, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Management Response
Oct 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We're so pleased that you enjoyed your stay in this lovely townhome. Please note that the envelope you received with your keys had very specific instructions with driving directions to Truman Annex, a map showing the parking spot, etc. We will speak with the management at Truman Annex about the security officer and appreciate you letting us know about that situation.
“Heaven in Key West!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The people at Home In Key West were great! Everything was ready and check out was a breeze. We had a wonderful time at Key West Found! No problems with the unit. It was neat and nicely decorated. Equipped with everything we needed to start out our week. Our only complaint was that the dryer took forever to dry clothes, but then so does a laundromat and we didn't have to do that! So all in all it was great. The location can't be beat. Safety, security, closeness to everything and quiet. We'll be back next year...if not sooner.

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing