“Everything we needed.”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Everything we needed.”
Reviewed December 5, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

We stayed 6 nights at the Truman annex facility, and it was everything we expected and more. Clean, great location, very comfortable. The weather was perfect all week and the Superboat races were great. The condo allowed us to either be peaceful and comfortable there "at home" or go enjoy the festivities of Duval Street. We will certainly plan for a return visit!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
TX
Reviewed August 24, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

“A Gem Is Found”
Reviewed July 18, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

We came to Key West for our son's wedding. Key West Found was perfect for my husband and me, our daughter, and her two toddlers. Although we were within walking distance of the beach, Duvall St., and numerous restaurants, we rented a car for trips to Publix, for the toddlers, and for my mother-in-law.

“Great Location”
Reviewed June 13, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A great location! Quiet, restful and within walking distance to Mallory Square and Duval Street. Especially liked the security and keyed gate. Gale at the rental company was very helpful and everything was handled in a professional manner. I hesitate to say anything negative because everything was great. I would have loved to have a water view, but we knew ahead of time that we had to give up something to get the location at an affordable price. Perfect for four people.

Reviewed February 1, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Your age range 55-64
IL
Reviewed August 30, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing