“Artist appreciation”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Artist appreciation”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

When my wife's not happy; I'm not happy.

So the really good thing was to hear her say how charming she thought the artist Garden was.

Now that our 3 children are "adults", this was perfect for the 5 of us. My favorite aspect was the back patio. The grill came in handy a few times too.

We were glad it was so close to downtown but it was nice to be able to come back to the Garden to relax and soak in the artistry.

I guess the schedule for garbage/recycling changed so we were unable to dispose of the trash. Sorry about that. The one upstairs bathroom was slow draining at first.I plunged it and it seemed better but you might want to check it.

All and all a great experience.The internet, kitchen, and the king bed was awesome.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
NC
Reviewed January 23, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Older travelers
Management Response
Jan 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. The week between Christmas and New Year's is our busiest of the year. The turnaround on January 4th took every minute to be able to prepare our homes for arriving guests. Our office closes at 2pm on Saturday; a staff member then returns to the office to put out keys for the 4pm arrivals. We feel the same as you about the rain on that day which is a rare occurrence on our island.
John1954M...
Marshfield
“Old Southern Charm Feel in the Truman Annex”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

This was the best location in the City of Key West, gated, close to all activities and a beautiful walks with in the Truman Annex section. Libby Goldstein of At Home in Key West was very helpful in arranging this vacation home for my wife and two of our friends. They staff was very attentive to detail which is a must in this business. My basis for selecting this real estate agency was because of others who have used her for their needs in Key West.
Thanks again,

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Attentiveness of At Home in Key West
Liked least: Cool weather! 60's burr!!
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful home in a lovely neighborhood with great location”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We rented the artist garden for New Years week...an expensive week to be in Key West. The home was perfect and helped make our vacation a wonderful family experience. The neighborhood is a beautiful gated community, and is within easy walking distance to Duval and Mallory Square. The house is beautifully decorated & has a nice size deck which is surrounded by a great garden. We also enjoyed the shared pool which is very close to the house, and was considerably quiet even during such a busy holiday week. I was pleasantly surprised with how well the house was equipped - from a salad spinner in the kitchen, to beach chairs, even a drying rack for laundry. I loved that we had such a beautiful place to stay, yet were within walking distance to Duval and all the main attractions in Key West.

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place to stay in Key West!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Larger than expected. Little difficult to find but location was excellent, walking distance to the business end of Duval street. Clean and accommodating with all the amenities of home. Great value also.

IN
Reviewed May 16, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed April 18, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Very nice property with outdoor seating area for dining. Lovely garden. All the artist's works are colorful and wonderful to enjoy! Nice small pool to cool off after sightseeing. Close to walk to many sites of interest. Near Truman House and the sunsets in Mallory Square. Needed a good kitchen cleaning when we arrived but we did that. May need new a/C that is stronger as it was warm upstairs and took long to cool down. Would stay here again, lovely place.

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing