“Great Location & Fun.”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location & Fun.”
Reviewed April 27, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

The location is great the comunity was well maintaned. The place had everything we needed to enjoy our stay in Key West. The grill was a big plus compared to other places and being able to grill out and have some drinks on the back patio was a big part of our enjoyment. Very comfortable place makes you feel at home.

A romantic getaway Older travelers

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“relaxing week”
Reviewed February 29, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Finn Key was exactly as described, not huge but very clean, nicely furnished & comfortable. The back deck was lovely on hot days due to the shade provided and everything in old town Key West was within a short walk.
Our only issue upon arrival on Saturday was that we were not provided with the login for the security enabled wifi for the condo,an email to the management company was answered on the following Monday, not a huge issue since we could access the public wifi at the complex pool, just not sure why it was not provided with the condo information package.

A romantic getaway
Management Response
Feb 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay. The WIFI information is on a card attached to the router in all of our homes. We have found having it in the home where it can easily be found works best for our guests. Guests receive so much information at check-in as it is; we try to keep it simple.
Maine

Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with teenagers Tourists
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing