“Awesome!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome!”
Reviewed April 28, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We rented Key West Casa through at Home in Key West -- easily the most helpful company I spoke to. We were rather late in planning the trip, but didn't want to compromise too much in our rental. All the other companies we spoke to were curt, almost to the point of rudeness. I get the sense that since they were booked, they didn't care anymore. Not the case with "At Home..."! They went out of their way to find something nearly perfect for us! And they even helped to negotiate the terms so it fit our stay.

The condo was in an amazing location -- just 2 blocks from all the action but tucked into a quiet, safe community. We could walk or bike everywhere. The house itself -- Key West Casa -- was lovely! It was clean and comfortable and the back patio was gorgeous!! The only thing to be aware of is that of the 3 bedrooms, there is only one queen size bed. there are 4 other beds -- all twins. With 6 people, that actually worked well for us but some of the descriptions indicate 2 queens, which is not the case. There is a pool, which is a short walk down the path from the condo. It's ok -- not great, but we're not big pool people so it didn't matter much to us.

We would definitely stay here again! Bottom line -- unbeatable location, clean, comfortable, beautiful and great service from at Home in Key West!

Your age range 45-54
Management Response
Apr 28, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We're so pleased you enjoyed your visit.

We apologize for the confusion with bedding. There is one queen bed and 4 twin beds. A converter kit is available to transform 2 twin beds to a king bed if that arrangement is desired.

We look forward to your return visit!
Travel814...
tHEbARFROMsTARwARS
“Just Like Home!”
Reviewed January 7, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

I just spent two weeks at this lovely Truman Annex Condo. It had everything we needed - TV's in all the bedrooms (one of the upstairs bedrooms had a flat screen TV with HD and a DVD player). The back patio has a new grill, table for six, outdoor speakers and a lighted palm tree to add to the festivities. The kitchen had everything we needed to cook several holiday meals. You can tell the entire condo was just painted in November - it's bright and airy. The place was very clean, organized, comfortable and well decorated. You can tell that the owners stay at this condo througout the year - just because of some of the little details that make it "Just Like Home" like - beach towels, beach chairs, noodles for the pool, weights, DVDs, tons of books and board games, lots of hangers, iced tea maker, cooking utensils, mixing and serving bowls, extra hairdryers, ... All things that can simply add to your vacation. The best thing about staying in the Truman Annex, of course, is that it is so close to downtown - the location simply can't be beat! Looking forward to my next trip to Key West in the Key West Casa!

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
NY
Reviewed November 17, 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Liked best: Value & Location
Liked least: Can't think of anything
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Family Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed June 23, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

We rented 2 homes. This was the smaller of the two, but had a table for the family to eat at - a definate plus! The townhouse had everything we needed - at a basic level
The other townhouse had wifi and newer electronics -- - we just went there to use the internet. Both houses were beach ready: extra chairs/towels and even noodles.

Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing