“great location”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“great location”
Reviewed February 29, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Shipyard Truman annex is the best location to explore Key West on bike or by foot. Because it is so close to Zackery State Park, we would ride our bikes there almost daily. The back pack/chairs were awesome for us to be able to do this. Found Blue Heaven a bit late as a charming place for a drink and to listen to music great food lots of places in key west. My sister and I r planning on returning with my mom. The only downside were those dang roosters! they seem confused on when to crow Otherwise all good. Weather was fantastic. . it would have been nice to have food wrap, some spices or other staple goods. All that was there was salt and pepper. Food stuff is very pricey in Key West so you hate to buy all that stuff. Just a thought

New Hampshire
Reviewed February 11, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect New Year's Trip”
Reviewed January 11, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

The home was great--even bigger than the pictures made it look, with two huge balconies facing either side of the building. The beds were comfortable, the living room spacious, and a few extra New Year's touches (a bottle of champagne, noisemakers, etc) made it even more special.

The location was as close to the Zachary Taylor beach as you can get, and just steps to all the action on Bourbon Street. It was especially nice to find Blue Heaven, a wonderful creperie, and other off-Duval restaurants on the next block.

Highly recommended!

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Key West for my Birthday”
Reviewed November 10, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

This was one of the best vacations (other than being on a cruise)that I have ever had. The condo was located within walking distance of 99% of the activities we chose to do. Although we knew there were many other people staying where we were, we hardly saw or heard them at all. The condo was very clean, cozy and cool. It contained most all of the amenities we have at home. We would definitely stay there again.

“Great Stay!”
Reviewed July 16, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Really nice location and check in was simple. Very nice condo!!! We will return!!!

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Chhicago
Reviewed June 22, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Georgia
Reviewed June 6, 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
Jun 6, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. The Park pass has been available to our guests for years but the Park management changed rules without notice, causing this unfortunate situation. We immediately refunded the deposit you paid to use the Pass and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it caused.

As far as Shipyard Treasure being "average accommodations", we are surprised to hear that. This is one of our premier homes that consistently receives rave reviews as can be seen from the other reviews posted for this home.

All in all, we feel that we did not exceed your expectations, which is our goal at At Home In Key West, and would love the opportunity to do so at some time in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing