“Great Stay!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed July 16, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Really nice location and check in was simple. Very nice condo!!! We will return!!!

Traveling group: Family with young children

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
Jun 6, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. The Park pass has been available to our guests for years but the Park management changed rules without notice, causing this unfortunate situation. We immediately refunded the deposit you paid to use the Pass and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it caused.

As far as Shipyard Treasure being "average accommodations", we are surprised to hear that. This is one of our premier homes that consistently receives rave reviews as can be seen from the other reviews posted for this home.

All in all, we feel that we did not exceed your expectations, which is our goal at At Home In Key West, and would love the opportunity to do so at some time in the future.
Washington DC
Reviewed May 24, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
MA
Reviewed April 28, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxed and wonderful”
Reviewed April 5, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

The Shipyard was perfect. Very comfortable and loved the balcony in the back. My husband and I also have a four year old and the distance to Fort Zachary and having the pool was perfect. We would definitely stay again and next time we would stay even longer!

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
New York
Reviewed March 17, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing