“Great place to stay and visit Key West”

Review of Amelia Home

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 55 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place to stay and visit Key West”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Amelia Home was a great place to stay and experience Key West. The house is very clean and in excellent condition. The pool made the stay.The location is great. You can walk to everything Key West has to offer. The service was excellent and we will recommend this home to anyone going to Key West. We will certainly stay here again.

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice Key West Vacation Home”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We were a party of 5. If we were to buy a vacation home in Key West this would be perfect. The property is very convenient to many Key West attractions and restaurants. Bu,t far enough away from the heavy tourist area around Mallory Square that it was like being in a different town, more like Key West was before the cruise ships started coming. Some of the furniture is starting to look a little worn, club chairs in the living room not that great and all the mattresses should be replaced immediately. There is a business next door which can be a little noisy first thing (around 8 am) in the morning, but it didn't bother any of us. The yard is very private the pool was just the size needed to cool off and float about some.

We would all stay here again.

PA
Reviewed February 13, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
“Comfortable living space in a great location”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

We stayed for 12 days in November 2013 and enjoyed amelia Home very much. Roomy, clean, and well decorated. Well equiped separate kitchen. The pool and deck were a great place to hang out. The two bedrooms were large and comfortable, no problems with noise, and beds were OK. An excellent Old Town location close to Duval Street and the atlantic. This is a place I could be happy staying a long time. Only improvement would be to trim the bushes in front, a little hard getting the Camry into the parking spot. Second stay in Key West using at Home In Key West and would recommend them to a friend.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing and good location in Key West”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

This was our second experience in Key West with at Home In Key West. They are the best to work with. Anything you have concerns about, they're on it and help you all the way. At amelia Home, the pool is the best. We spent hours in and around it. The location of the home is excellent, 2 blocks to Duval street, 4-5 blocks to Smathers and Higgs beaches. We rented bikes and rode everywhere. Nothing is far away. As others have mentioned, the business next door can get a little noisy at times, but it didn't last long nor really bother us much as we were out and about most of the time. The mom would have liked a better selection of cooking utensils, pots and pans. The dad mentioned the lack of comfortable chairs in the living room and the TV was way too small for the room. He complained that he needed binoculars to see it. But he watches too much anyway.
Our group of four adults, (mom, dad, and 2 adult children) enjoyed this property very much and would return anytime.

“Paradise”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Such a beautiful home. It's decorated nicely and has a large living room and kitchen. Complete privacy, but a small pool. You can walk to everything.

Hernando
Reviewed November 5, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing