“Just what we wanted!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Just what we wanted!”
Reviewed March 28, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Our stay at Crowner's Jewel couldn't have been any better. The Condo was just as pictured. Very comfortable for the 4 of us. We had a minor problem with the shower, but it was fixed before we returned from the beach that same day. The location was just perfect. Quiet and relaxing, but close to all the interesting, fun spots Key West has to offer. We walked everywhere, even to the beach just down the road. We all agreed we would rent again from the friendly, helpful people at At Home In Key West.

New Jersey
Reviewed March 6, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

“great location”
Reviewed March 4, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

condo inside was a little old but the location was perfect

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Large groups Rugged travelers
Wisconsin
Reviewed February 18, 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Sunny master bed room
Liked least: No privacy
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
“Rescued from diaster!”
Reviewed April 21, 2009 for a stay in April 2009
person found this review helpful

We initially rented a different unit, upon arrival the unit was at best described as a disaster. No cleaning had been done, the place was filthy. No amount of cleaning could have made it right. We immediaely called the emergency number for our agent; At Home in Key West and left a message; we were immediately called back by Tammy, who went above the call of duty and relocated us to the aforementioned unit. It was clean (immaculate) and welcoming. The only complaint was the master bath which seemed to have been fashioned from an existing closet and was a stretch as a second bath. It worked OK and saved our vacation!

Liked best: Location
Rugged travelers
“Beautiful Place”
Reviewed February 4, 2009 for a stay in January 2009
person found this review helpful

This was a great place for my husband and I to stay. I particularly liked being able to walk to the centre of Key West within minutes. The accomodations were spacious and comfortable. I only made one mistake. I thought it had a full bathroom, but instead it was only equipped with showers. But I hadn't read the ad carefully enough.

“We Loved It!”
Reviewed November 7, 2008 for a stay in July 2008
person found this review helpful

We spent a week at this property in the middle of the summer. We loved everything about it. The location was fabulous...close to the beach, very close to old town, great for biking or walking almost everywhere. We felt that we were living in a home in a nice Key West neighborhood - not stuffed into a motel or hotel somewhere. The property was well maintained, very comfortable, and included everything we needed for our week's stay!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Can't think of anything
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing