“Great little place! Excellent location! Very...”

Review of Crowner's Jewel

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 35 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great little place! Excellent location! Very Clean! At Home in K”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Excellent rental company with at Home In Key West!!! We can't wait for our next trip to Key West... We will definitely be using at Home... And we will always stay in Truman annex!

New Jersey
Reviewed April 10, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Luxury-minded travelers
Dianelove...
Manchester, Michigan
“Fabulous”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

What A wonderful place to stay at while vacationing in Key West. Location is one block from Duval Street and very convenient to the beaches. Nestled and cozy in beautiful lush tropical vegetation. Kitchen was full of amenities to make your own meals. At home KeyWest company was very accommodating. Loved the unit we stayed in. Plenty of room for two couples to enjoy a week in paradise.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Another great Key West trip”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We really enjoyed Crowners Jewel! Great location to Duvall in a gated community. Clean comfortable house. Only complaint and it's small is the showers are tiny and why does single ply toilet paper exist? At Home In KW is a great company to book with. Very easy access to the rental.

Iowa
Reviewed December 12, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway
“great location”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The townhome was mere blocks from the action of Duval Street West but a quiet get away. The bathroomss/showers are very small but conveniant. The condo has everything you need with exception of an Ice Maker. The 1 and only parking space is very narrow so dont drive or rent something big and truth is your so close wont need car while your there rent a bike.Overall we really enjoyed our week there.

“Best Vacation ever!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We really liked the townhouse we stayed in. The couch was not the softest and most inviting thing, but we weren't in Key West to be couch potatoes, so it wasn't that big of a deal. We were centrally located to almost everything we had booked to do, and after renting a scooter, it was perfect. We were more than happy and will definately be returning! It was the best vacation ever!!!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing