“Return to charm!”

Private Patio
Sleeper Sofa
Bathroom
Parking for One Car
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Return to charm!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

Have just made our 4th visit to ann St and we love it more each year. Historic Hideaways is so accommodating for our off hours arrival. House is totally charming. Location is at absolute center of old downtown but has secluded atmosphere. We walk everywhere. We remain delighted to arrive and sad to depart.

Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 16, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

Louisville
Reviewed December 12, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
BekC3
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Location, Location, Location! Plus Cozy and Clean.”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the Ann Street Gardens location for five nights starting on 11/20/13. We had arranged for the late check-in service, which went very smoothly. They had turned the lights on at the home, which I thought was a nice touch. The location was great, we could not have been closer to the action while still having that Key West feel. You never would have known you were just around the corner from perpetually busy Duval. The loudest thing we encountered was a dumpster being emptied at 6:30 one morning. 5 minute interruption and they were gone. The home itself was cozy and clean and was equipped with just about everything anyone could need. There is a nice private patio to sit out on, with the pool just beyond the gate. Loved it there, it was the perfect set-up and location for my husband and I to enjoy our much deserved get-a-way! We hope to be back same time, same location next year!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and Cleanliness
Liked least: Slow to drain shower
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved It!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This cottage is a perfect get-away for couples of any age; however, my adult daughter and I stayed here a week and it was perfect for us too. We loved the location, the cottage was clean, the pool and gardens were perfect, and there was plenty of privacy. This is not a luxurious 5 star resort like we often see in our mainland coastal cities, but a quaint little cottage with everything you need.It's not extremely quiet here until really late, but who would expect anything less in Key West? I would definitely stay here again.

Rugged travelers
IL
Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Kearney Mo.
Reviewed June 14, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing