“Beautiful hideaway”

Bathroom
Common Grounds
Parking for Small to Mid Size Car
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful hideaway”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Historic Hideaways is a fantastic company to deal with. The ease of the entire process was wonderful. Our stay at the ann Street Gardens was wonderful. We could not have found a better location...one block off of Duval, yet very quiet and peaceful. The cottage was very comfortable and very clean and the fact we had a parking spot right at the front door was an extra advantage.We loved our stay there!!!

Date of stay: March 2013
Indiana
Reviewed April 9, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Date of stay: March 2013
Management Response
Apr 9, 2013
Ann Street Gardens does not require the Guest to leave clean towels or do any laundry before leaving as it is a shared Washer/Dryer (for the complex). This requirement only applies to private Washer/Dryer homes.
River City USA
Reviewed February 9, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Date of stay: January 2013
Chicago Illinois
Reviewed October 6, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Date of stay: September 2012
Management Response
Oct 6, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful review of our little cottage.
Shipley73...
Gainesville, Florida
“Wonderful little cottage close to Duval”
Reviewed August 20, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Recently, my husband and I stayed at the 213 Ann Street Gardens Cottage. This was our second stay at this location. This property is a small one bedroom , one bathroom cottage with w small, but full kitchen. We consider this our little hideaway in the Keys. The property shares a small pool with a couple of other houses, & is perfect for cooling off after walking around Key West in August. There are flat screen tv's with dvd players in both the living room & bedroom. There is also a nice size private deck with a grill for use. A parking space is also included with the property - this is a huge deal as parking is hard to come by & expensive in Key West. We love this place & will definitely be back. The only drawback that I can think of is that a new bar opened just down the street in the last year and a half since we were in Key West last. The space used to house a cigar factory / shop. Someone who works at the new bar, rides a motorcycle and I was woken up almost every night at 3:30am when they started it up to go home. That being said, the place might not be in business by the next time we visit.

Date of stay: August 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location & dedicated parking space.
Liked least: Bar worker reving their motorcycle up at 3:30am to go home.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Co
Reviewed August 16, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Date of stay: June 2012
A TripAdvisor Member
“Ann Street Gardens is so relaxing”
Reviewed January 12, 2012 for a stay in November 2011

This gem is clean,close to all Key west has to offer and the garden grounds with the pool are very well maintained It also has a large private outdoor area secured off from pool area with seating and grill amenities. Full bath and kitchen which are a must for us. Nice furnishings and two tv's.
Just a short walk to all attractions!

Date of stay: November 2011
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing