“Convient Location / Excellent accomodations”

Review of Duval Square

Guest Room Bathroom
Walkway to Pool
Entrance
Walkways
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

of 5 bubbles
Very good - based on 44 reviews

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Convient Location / Excellent accomodations”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

The "Excellent Service award" goes to Tim Gauthier with Historic Hideaways. Our Duval Square unit was in a perfect location. All of our expectations were met by friendly service, and fine dinning. The home was very comfortable with all of your standard amenities.

My wife and I, along with another couple, had a wonderful Key West experience. Of course we ate too much Key lime Pie, but isn't that what you are suppose to do while on vacation...We won't talk about the " Fine Dinning, and wine " other than to say: great ! We are looking forward to our next trip to Key West.

Cheers,
Wayne LeCompte

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fabulous Stay at Duval Square”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay at Duval Square. We were able to walk to all our destinations. The condo was very comfortable for our group of four. We would have enjoyed using the hot tub but it was not hot and too much of a chemical smell. We did enjoy the use of the nearby pool. Overall the condo was a great and convenient place to stay.

Methuen MA
Reviewed April 20, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Nice place, but...”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

It was a clean house, we really liked the private parking garage that was locked, it's very difficult to find parking in Key West. It was clean, but it truely needs some serious updating. The bed was only a queen, for the size of the room (huge) it should have been a King and the comfort level was horrible. Very nice that it had three bathrooms (powder room downstairs off living room). The biggest down fall was the cockroaches in the kitchen at night (or at least I think they where cockroaches, I've never seen one before. We did have a car, but if you didn't you would be ok. The most Southern point, Lighthouse, Hemmingway's house are all within walking distance.

Management Response
Mar 15, 2013
Master Bedroom has a King bed and the 2nd Bedroom a Queen now. Both have new mattresses and linens.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Close to all the action yet very quiet and private”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed at the Duval Street hideaway for my wife 50th birthday and our wedding anniversary. It is a fantastic property that is close to everything. You are 10 to 20 minute walk from the nightlife in Key West. At the end of the day when you want to relax on the patio with a glass of wine it is private and quiet even though you are right in the middle of everything. We are already another trip back to Key West and we will definitely be using Historic Hideaways to book our rental property. I highly recommend this property.

A TripAdvisor Member
“cant wait till next year !”
Reviewed June 16, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

The condo was great. Hot tub and a/C worked oerfectly ; the office guys were very helpfull and polite .The pool was clean and well maintained .The location was perfect. Close enough to Duval to be convenient, but far enough away to quiet. The New York resturaunt downstairs was great ! The stores were close and convenient . We are counting the days untill our next visit .

“location, location, location”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

The central location of Duval Square makes it a wonderful
place to enjoy either end of Duval Street, and easy walking to many of Key West's attractions.

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$280
Night
Week
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing