“Excellent choice”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Excellent choice”
Reviewed June 26, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

Comfortable, airy, clean property. Feels like home. Close to Duvall and some great restaurant finds "Mo's" and "el sibony". Nice but smallish and shared pool access. Faces away from street, feels like quiet oasis.

Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“The home was excellantly stocked and a good value.”
Reviewed June 8, 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

The home was clean, well furnished, and exceeded our expectations for a last minute rental facility - would certainly rent this home again and Historic Hideaways was very professional and helpful to our party.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent - all that we needed”
Reviewed June 7, 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

This vacation rental was probably the only feature in Key West that was completely as advertised. The rental had everything we needed, to include a blender. Staff was completely courteous and friendly. Rental was only a few blocks from Duval and beaches. Parking spot was spacious. We will always recommend this rental to friends. 5 stars all the way around - and I am a hard reviewer. The rental was simply perfect for us (two adult couples).

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing