“Beautiful home, close to everything”

Review of Poinciana House

Dining for Four
Front of Home
Side View
Off Street Parking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 50 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful home, close to everything”
Reviewed February 4, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

had a great time. Lovely home, close to everything. beautiful pool. if you're a light sleeper, it may take you a day or two to get used to the crowing roosters in the area.

I would recommend this place to a couple or small family or very close friends (due to the sleeping arrangements). All in all, a lovely place and I would definitely return to this rental property!

West Plains Missouri
Reviewed December 16, 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Traveling group: Friends
“Great location”
Reviewed November 11, 2010 for a stay in October 2010
people found this review helpful

We stayed there the last week of fantasy fest with our two great pyrenees. The yard and high fence wereI perfect for them and the pool is definitely the highlight. I would say that the layout is really more for one couple and maybe a child , but two couples would be a bit crowded. It was a great location and we had no problems.

Florida
Reviewed September 9, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Your age range 55-64
Management Response
Sep 9, 2010
Hi John,

Our website did not /does not say the unit has Internet Access. *Future potential guests...please be sure you check our website (as opposed to third party sites) for correct info*. Not sure how the Washer/Dryer being in a shed on the side of the house means it doesn't have one(?) That said, I can see how the Cleaners may have missed the Grill, and I apologize for that. Had you let us know, I would have sent someone that day, again, I apologize. Bill - Property Manager 305.294.3064.
West Virginia

Reviewed July 15, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Your age range 18-24
“Honeymoon Hideway”
Reviewed July 15, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

We recently spent our honeymoon in Key West,and rented the Poinciana House,we loved everything about it.The pool was our favorite part and the privicy.

Your age range 18-24
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing