“The Courtyard was very comfortable, clean and...”

Review of The Courtyard

Bathroom
Bathroom
Assigned Off Street Parking for ONE small car
Pool Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Cml42645
Shelby Township, Michigan
“The Courtyard was very comfortable, clean and relaxing.”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

We would definitely stay here again. Everything was there that you needed. Just like home. The location was perfect. We were able to walk everywhere. The bed was very comfortable and linens were attractive. We enjoyed the friendliness of people staying around around us. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Wasn't always to get access to wi-fi
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ohio
Reviewed January 10, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
karichie
Milmay, New Jersey
“Everything You Could Want!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

The Courtyard is the perfect place to stay in Key West. Although only big enough for 2, the condo is spacious, comfortable and perfectly located. All of Old Town is within walking distance, Duval St. 2 blocks away, yet the way the condo is situated, it is absolutely private and secure. The pool is small but clean and enjoyable. EVERYTHING you need is provided... including laundry detergent for the washer, pool towels, fully equipped kitchen and even a Brita filtered water pitcher! Personal toiletries including shampoo is all you need to bring. We did get directions to the parking with our late check-in keys but I would have also liked to have the WiFi log in too. (We got that the next day) If I return to Key West, I will definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Completely relaxing experience in a wonderful Key West location!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

We loved our stay at The Courtyard! The cottage had everything we wanted including a well-equipped kitchen, wonderful outdoor spaces, a comfortable bed and great room, and the perfect pool! Historic Hideaways made arrangements for us to pick up the key after hours (since our flight was delayed for weather issues)and it was easy and convenient. When I met the folks at HH the next day, everyone was friendly and warm and welcoming!...although it took us some time to get there since our walk down Duval Street was fun, charming and eventful! The location of The Courtyard was ideal! It was in a private enclave surrounded by lush greenery and very, very convenient to the wharf and harbor, Duval Street and everything we wanted to see and do! The complex was quiet and peaceful and yet just steps from all the action of Key West! We will definitely be back!

Boston
Reviewed March 7, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

California
Reviewed December 13, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

My stay in Key West was awesome this year as every year.
Thanks

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing