“Everything You Could Want!”

Review of The Courtyard

Bathroom
Bathroom
Assigned Off Street Parking for ONE small car
Pool Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
karichie
Milmay, New Jersey
“Everything You Could Want!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

The Courtyard is the perfect place to stay in Key West. Although only big enough for 2, the condo is spacious, comfortable and perfectly located. All of Old Town is within walking distance, Duval St. 2 blocks away, yet the way the condo is situated, it is absolutely private and secure. The pool is small but clean and enjoyable. EVERYTHING you need is provided... including laundry detergent for the washer, pool towels, fully equipped kitchen and even a Brita filtered water pitcher! Personal toiletries including shampoo is all you need to bring. We did get directions to the parking with our late check-in keys but I would have also liked to have the WiFi log in too. (We got that the next day) If I return to Key West, I will definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Completely relaxing experience in a wonderful Key West location!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

We loved our stay at The Courtyard! The cottage had everything we wanted including a well-equipped kitchen, wonderful outdoor spaces, a comfortable bed and great room, and the perfect pool! Historic Hideaways made arrangements for us to pick up the key after hours (since our flight was delayed for weather issues)and it was easy and convenient. When I met the folks at HH the next day, everyone was friendly and warm and welcoming!...although it took us some time to get there since our walk down Duval Street was fun, charming and eventful! The location of The Courtyard was ideal! It was in a private enclave surrounded by lush greenery and very, very convenient to the wharf and harbor, Duval Street and everything we wanted to see and do! The complex was quiet and peaceful and yet just steps from all the action of Key West! We will definitely be back!

Boston
Reviewed March 7, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

California
Reviewed December 13, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

“Great Location”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

My stay in Key West was awesome this year as every year.
Thanks

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location. So-So place. Bad policies”
Reviewed April 6, 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Checking in was relatively easy. The place itself is awesomely located. We really liked the front and back porches. The apartment is dated but liveable. The furniture needs to be rethought. It's not acceptable for 2 people much less 4 - a love seat and 4 wicker chairs doesn't cut it for comfort. There were bugs in the bathroom. They weren't big but you just don't expect them. They were little red bugs coming out of the drain. I also felt the rules were a bit 'college-ish' We are in our late 30's, professionals, I don't like being treated like I am going to drink myself blind and puke behind the couch. Bottom line: We wouldn't stay here again.

Management Response
Apr 6, 2012
I am sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy yourself. Yes, the unit is indeed too small for 4 people. That is why we advertise it as maximum 2 people, not 4. I hope 4 people didn’t try to fit in there…that would be quite uncomfortable (and not allowed.) We do stand by our Rules & Procedure sheet sent along with our contract (and available to read prior to booking via our website I might add.) Unfortunately, it is a necessary item and we do understand how some people may be put off by it. As for bugs (of any kind)…all units are sprayed by a pest control company once a month, however, we will/do send them out for intermittent service if someone calls with an issue, as I hope you did.
Bill S.
Management
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great stay at the Courtyard”
Reviewed November 8, 2011 for a stay in September 2011
person found this review helpful

We spent 12 day at the Campbell Courtyard on Fleming. Everything was fine. The cottage was clean and everthing that we needed. We require parking, and the parking worked out OK. Pool area was just right for our morning champane. The back porch area was very private.

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Service
Liked best: close to resturants
Liked least: leaky back porch roof
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
A romantic getaway Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing