“Great Location”

Bathroom
Bathroom
Assigned Off Street Parking for ONE small car
Pool Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Great Location”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

My stay in Key West was awesome this year as every year.
Thanks

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location. So-So place. Bad policies”
Reviewed April 6, 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Checking in was relatively easy. The place itself is awesomely located. We really liked the front and back porches. The apartment is dated but liveable. The furniture needs to be rethought. It's not acceptable for 2 people much less 4 - a love seat and 4 wicker chairs doesn't cut it for comfort. There were bugs in the bathroom. They weren't big but you just don't expect them. They were little red bugs coming out of the drain. I also felt the rules were a bit 'college-ish' We are in our late 30's, professionals, I don't like being treated like I am going to drink myself blind and puke behind the couch. Bottom line: We wouldn't stay here again.

Management Response
Apr 6, 2012
I am sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy yourself. Yes, the unit is indeed too small for 4 people. That is why we advertise it as maximum 2 people, not 4. I hope 4 people didn’t try to fit in there…that would be quite uncomfortable (and not allowed.) We do stand by our Rules & Procedure sheet sent along with our contract (and available to read prior to booking via our website I might add.) Unfortunately, it is a necessary item and we do understand how some people may be put off by it. As for bugs (of any kind)…all units are sprayed by a pest control company once a month, however, we will/do send them out for intermittent service if someone calls with an issue, as I hope you did.
Bill S.
Management
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great stay at the Courtyard”
Reviewed November 8, 2011 for a stay in September 2011
person found this review helpful

We spent 12 day at the Campbell Courtyard on Fleming. Everything was fine. The cottage was clean and everthing that we needed. We require parking, and the parking worked out OK. Pool area was just right for our morning champane. The back porch area was very private.

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Service
Liked best: close to resturants
Liked least: leaky back porch roof
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Tourists
“Hh is Great.”
Reviewed September 8, 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

We have stayed in one of Historic Hideaways location on all of our trips to Key West. This cottage, along with all of their properties, was in a great location, beautifully decorated and wonderful amenities.

Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“unit 7, Courtyard, Fleming St.”
Reviewed August 9, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Nicely appointed cottage with beautiful pool in private setting...great covered back porch. Location can't be beat to Duval St and Old Town activities. Service was wonderful and very accomodating of our needs. Parked the car off street and never used it until time to leave. We will come back! Local residents very gracious and gave "insider" tips!

Your age range 55-64

Reviewed February 7, 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Traveling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing