“Perfectly Relaxing”

Breakfast Bar
Kitchen
Kitchen
Front
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Perfectly Relaxing”
Reviewed December 16, 2010 for a stay in November 2010

My cousin (mom of small kids) and I (single girl-about-town) had a fantastic time at Valhalla! It was located in a fabulous little neighborhood, close to everything but not in the middle of anything. The management team was friendly and were so accommodating and helpful during our very brief stay.

The house was warmly decorated and felt just like we were visiting a friend's place, not like we were in a rental at all. Having a pool for a quick dip was such a nice treat and reading on the deck in the autumn sun was so needed.

We are already planning our next visit to Key West and can't imagine staying anywhere but Valhalla!

Date of stay: November 2010
Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“fantastic family time in a beautiful rental”
Reviewed September 1, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

We couldn't be happier with Valhalla. great location, fun decor, clean, private, the pool, you can walk anywhere. so great to relax with family at the end of a day of adventures, be it snorkeling at fort zachary or kayaking the mangroves. can't wait to return.

Date of stay: August 2010

Date of stay: May 2010
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
Jun 10, 2010
Sorry we were unable to locate the ring, but I do wish to mention that the cleaner for that house has been doing it for 9 years, without incident. I also went myself to look for it, and the owners happened to come to the house right after you for a stay, and also looked. So I wonder if you may have lost it elsewhere? If something comes to mind please let us know. Bill - Manager
Ohio
Reviewed April 8, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Date of stay: March 2010
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“"What a terrific getaway"”
Reviewed March 30, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

The service was fine. I loved our little conch house, with its many pieces of art on the walls, its cleanliness, its stocked cabinets. You couln't ask for a better location, just far enough from the noise and close enough to the action when you wanted the noise-only two blocks from Duvall street. I left suggestions with the office when I checked out. simple things like more hooks in the one bedroon, etc.

Date of stay: February 2010
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing