Best Western Hibiscus Motel
$233
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
$430
  • Restaurant
$309
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Best Western Key Ambassador Resort Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
$252
$398
$354
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Eden House(Key West)(Great Value!)
$290
$261
Travelocity
2,579 results
All reviewssouthernmost pointgreat locationduval streetpool areatwo sinkswithin walking distancefree breakfastfridge and microwavethe breakfast areawould stay here againbagelsrooms are largetwo queen bedshot tubnice poolgreat place to stayquiet end
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful stay at this hotel. The rooms were spacious, very clean, and super quiet. The beds were extremely comfortable as well. I especially liked the separate sink/vanity area. It made it very easy for us to both get ready. The pool looked nice, but we did not get a chance to use it. The continental breakfast also had a great selection. You really can't beat the location of this hotel either. Right near Duval Street, Southern most point and Fort Zachary Taylor beach. Even though we did have a car, we pretty much walked everywhere. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and I cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I chose this hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews, and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was. I arrived early and was able to get a room slightly earlier than my check in time. The cleaning staff was awesome and efficient. The continental breakfast had a great variety and staff overseeing it. Get there early (starts at 7 AM) because it gets crowded because it is located in a small area where seating is limited. The bed was comfortable, the shower clean, and we had two sinks which came in handy! There was a large fridge and a microwave. The pool was very nice with adequate seating. The location is within walking distance of Southernmost Point and Duval Street. We were a block from a scooter rental company and got one for half the day. The wi-fi was spotty (is my only complaint). The only thing that put a damper on our trip was a group of people who were noisy late at night and into the early morning that were in the room next to ours. I definitely recommend.

2  Thank Amy C
dBranham, General Manager at Best Western Hibiscus Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Thank you for posting! So happy you enjoyed your visit!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is the perfect place to stay when you are staying in Key West. It is located within walking distance of all the attractions, but far enough away to avoid the noise and traffic of the city. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We stay for three days. The rooms are very nice and comfortable. I really couldn't see anything wrong. Internet was weak at time. But come on, what place has great internet anyway. We were close to pool so it made it easy for us to get some sun and pool.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Based on the photos on the internet, wasn't expecting much but the location and quality of guest rooms were exceptional. The beds were comfortable (even if I don't care for the postage stamp pillows) and the shower was great! The lobby and breakfast area was small but accommodating. Will definitely stay here any time I visit Key West.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Diane S
dBranham, General Manager at Best Western Hibiscus Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Don't be surprised - we work hard at making sure our guest is happy and comfortable. Thanks for posting!