This is a very clean hotel, and I had no issues. Parking was free and convenient. The WIFI in our room was iffy, as we were near back corner of hotel. The breakfast was fine, they have breakfast sandwiches which you can microwave which were great. It is convenient to Duvall, but to get to end of Duvall, it was probably a 30 minute walk. Small store around the corner, but it was expensive. Restaurants are close by, and most restaurants will deliver. I would give the hotel 5 stars if I did not have to pay close to $300 per night. But all the hotels were really, really high. I could have gotten a 5 star in South Beach for same price. The pool area was nice, they really need to upgrade their pool towels, they were really poor. No gym, which is a big downside for me. For these prices I would think they could put in a small gym. The room was good size with two queen beds, with refrigerator and microwave, and very clean. Housekeeping did a great job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Duval Street and downtown Key West, then return to your cool spacious room at our Key West hotel.Located at the southernmost point of the state, visitors at our Key West hotel are here to enjoy paradise. We offer free parking, and we’re just one block away from famous Duval Street. While parking is free, most guests don’t need a car since you can walk to the area’s best attractions. The beach is three blocks away, and guests feel right at home in a quiet neighborhood that’s close to everything.From Fantasy Fest to World Offshore Powerboat Races, there’s always something exciting happening near our Key West hotel. The World Sailfish Championship is held here, and the Hemingway Days Festival is fun for the entire family. Whether you want to simply relax on the beach or are staying at our Key West hotel for a special event, our friendly staff members always strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.Large rooms and free Wi-Fi are included. There are no resort fees here, but our Key West hotel guests certainly feel like they’re at a world-class resort. There’s a great heated pool where relaxation comes easily, and it’s the perfect place to wind down after a day of exploration and adventure. Central to all top food options, bars and attractions, most guests spend their days strolling around the neighborhoods and beaches.We welcome couples, families and solo travelers at our Key West hotel. Consider a nearby surfing lesson or spend the day on the waters fishing. Key West is known for a life of leisure, and that’s exactly what our guests experience. Whether you’re here for an extended stay or just the weekend, be treated to the best in service and top quality amenities. Book your room at BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel today and get ready for the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Orbitz, Cancelon, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Hibiscus Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Best Western Hibiscus Hotel
- Key West Best Western