Yes there are newer hotels but this one appears to have been upgraded by Best Western to at least have reached their expected standards and whilst not cheap, it was a lot less expensive than many of the newer ones we looked at booking in Key West............our room was clean and spacious and everything worked fine. The pool was a pleasant surprise in that it was much bigger than expected and 8 foot deep at the deep end. Plenty of sunbeds around the pool area and no problem finding space in the hotel's two free car parks.
An added bonus was that the room had a bath tub and fixed shower head over it and not just a shower cubicle.......that pleases my wife as she cannot understand how you American ladies clean your "under-carriage" properly with the fixed headed showers in the cubicles you find in most hotels (do you all learn how to do hand stands at High School and then do these in the shower or has no one in America ever thought to invent a shower head on a flexible pipe?).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Duval Street and downtown Key West, then return to your cool spacious room at our Key West hotel.Located at the southernmost point of the state, visitors at our Key West hotel are here to enjoy paradise. We offer free parking, and we’re just one block away from famous Duval Street. While parking is free, most guests don’t need a car since you can walk to the area’s best attractions. The beach is three blocks away, and guests feel right at home in a quiet neighborhood that’s close to everything.From Fantasy Fest to World Offshore Powerboat Races, there’s always something exciting happening near our Key West hotel. The World Sailfish Championship is held here, and the Hemingway Days Festival is fun for the entire family. Whether you want to simply relax on the beach or are staying at our Key West hotel for a special event, our friendly staff members always strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.Large rooms and free Wi-Fi are included. There are no resort fees here, but our Key West hotel guests certainly feel like they’re at a world-class resort. There’s a great heated pool where relaxation comes easily, and it’s the perfect place to wind down after a day of exploration and adventure. Central to all top food options, bars and attractions, most guests spend their days strolling around the neighborhoods and beaches.We welcome couples, families and solo travelers at our Key West hotel. Consider a nearby surfing lesson or spend the day on the waters fishing. Key West is known for a life of leisure, and that’s exactly what our guests experience. Whether you’re here for an extended stay or just the weekend, be treated to the best in service and top quality amenities. Book your room at BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel today and get ready for the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotwire, Orbitz, TravelUp, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Hibiscus Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Best Western Hibiscus Hotel
- Key West Best Western