My husband and I were looking for an affordable room in a quiet location and this Best Western fit the bill. Room was very nice and clean (though we did notice a dank odor in the room most of the time, which I suspect was from moisture settling into fabric areas...not sure if this is fixable, but it was strong and pervasive). We had asked for a room in a quiet location and were given a ground floor room away from the pool area...good choice! We simply loved the pool, which was comfortably heated and generally relaxed (though a few "rowdies" showed up on some nights that spoiled the peace)...and I just adored the palm trees and well-kept landscaping surrounding the pool. One thing that could be improved upon that others have noted is the smoking situation...the hotel had numerous smokers in the pool area (an ashtray on every table). Overall, though, it was a good experience and we would probably stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Duval Street and downtown Key West, then return to your cool spacious room at our Key West hotel.Located at the southernmost point of the state, visitors at our Key West hotel are here to enjoy paradise. We offer free parking, and we’re just one block away from famous Duval Street. While parking is free, most guests don’t need a car since you can walk to the area’s best attractions. The beach is three blocks away, and guests feel right at home in a quiet neighborhood that’s close to everything.From Fantasy Fest to World Offshore Powerboat Races, there’s always something exciting happening near our Key West hotel. The World Sailfish Championship is held here, and the Hemingway Days Festival is fun for the entire family. Whether you want to simply relax on the beach or are staying at our Key West hotel for a special event, our friendly staff members always strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.Large rooms and free Wi-Fi are included. There are no resort fees here, but our Key West hotel guests certainly feel like they’re at a world-class resort. There’s a great heated pool where relaxation comes easily, and it’s the perfect place to wind down after a day of exploration and adventure. Central to all top food options, bars and attractions, most guests spend their days strolling around the neighborhoods and beaches.We welcome couples, families and solo travelers at our Key West hotel. Consider a nearby surfing lesson or spend the day on the waters fishing. Key West is known for a life of leisure, and that’s exactly what our guests experience. Whether you’re here for an extended stay or just the weekend, be treated to the best in service and top quality amenities. Book your room at BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel today and get ready for the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotwire, Orbitz, TravelUp, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Hibiscus Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Best Western Hibiscus Hotel
- Key West Best Western